• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn gonna horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Horn gonna horn.
      Ossai played a great game and was flying all over the field. Just a bit too much in the end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Ossai played a great game and was flying all over the field. Just a bit too much in the end.

I watched bits and pieces of the game, and tuned in for the final drive. I felt bad for the kid. It (penalty) was the right call, but it was an effort play. I do think Mahomes added a little extra animation (smartly) to make sure they called the penalty.

I hope Ossai’s knee, and his psyche, are ok this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Horn gonna horn.

Comment

Looks like Brandon gut hooked a few mullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              I watched bits and pieces of the game, and tuned in for the final drive. I felt bad for the kid. It (penalty) was the right call, but it was an effort play. I do think Mahomes added a little extra animation (smartly) to make sure they called the penalty.

I hope Ossai’s knee, and his psyche, are ok this morning.

It certainly was the right call. They make that call 10 out of 10 times...especially if it is a superstar QB.

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Texas will not face Oklahoma State or West Virginia again in a regular season game.

These are the 4 teams the each Big 12 member will not play in 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Chad C; 01-31-2023, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I felt Texas and TCU got the brunt of the schedule this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Daaaaang OL starter might be on his way to jail via the transfer portal[emoji15][emoji15]. Rape/sexual assault
                    Have you seen anymore news on this? I see where there is an investigation regarding multiple sexual assaults on the same day but nothing new and nothing about it being tied to the football program. I'm not on twitter so there might be something there I do not see.

Comment

The transfer portal has been detrimental to high school players getting decent D-1 scholarships save a select few. However, some of these D-2 programs have bolstered their rosters greatly.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

"Let's run it back...Gig 'em" - Ainias Smith
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ainias Smith returning! Hope he can stay healthy and increase his draft stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                            Ainias Smith returning! Hope he can stay healthy and increase his draft stock.
                            Hells yes!!! Odds of natty just went up!

Comment

Wow...color me surprised! I really didn't see that coming.

Comment

They had plenty of NIL money left for him since everyone else quit

That will be a nice cog to the puzzle returning! Man the offseason sucks....

Comment

Working...
                                X