Bow Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Shops

Hey guys, I'm thinking about FINALLY upgrading my 08' Bowtech General when I get home from work in September. Any recommendations on a shop near Spring that I could go try out some new bows? I always went to Precision Archery in Bridge City, but nowadays that's a bit of a drive for a day trip.

Texas archery is the closest and a good shop

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      Texas archery is the closest and a good shop
      I second this. I drive an hour to go to Texas Archery. Well worth the drive

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
        Hey guys, I'm thinking about FINALLY upgrading my 08' Bowtech General when I get home from work in September. Any recommendations on a shop near Spring that I could go try out some new bows? I always went to Precision Archery in Bridge City, but nowadays that's a bit of a drive for a day trip.
        I drive 5 hours..........best archery pro shop with the best people I have ever walked into!

But, I bet there are a couple closer around H-town.

Rwc

Comment

I saw Texas Archery when I searched in the Houston area, conveniently the closest to me I was just seeing if any TBH boys would recommend them. I'll give them a shout when I'm home.

Comment

I've bought two bows from Texas Archery within the past year and will keep using them. Great experience with awesome people and a very nice facility.

You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              I drive 5 hours..........best archery pro shop with the best people I have ever walked into!

But, I bet there are a couple closer around H-town.

Rwc
              It feels like a sin even thinking about using someone else honestly LOL. Just don't have much free time from work before the season this year and I have scouting to do still so less time in the shops mean more time shooting/scouting this year.

Comment

I will add another vote for Texas Archery. I bought my bow from them. They set up several bows for me to try out, and when I was indecisive, they picked out several other bows to try. I live in Katy (About an hour away), and will drive there over the closer shops just for the customer service.

Comment

Cutting Edge in Dayton is a good place as well, see Glenn Scott.. best bow doctor around.

Comment

Another happy customer of Texas Archery.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation

Comment

Triple Edge Archery in Dayton

Comment

Texas Archery has done work on both my bow and xbow. I came away happy. The main tech is knowledgeable and does good work.

Comment

Triple Edge , Dayton Tx ,

Comment

I've purchased and had 3 bows from my household set up at Texas Archery. I'll keep going to them every time. You leave there set up right. Issues with tuning broadheads to same POI as field tips use to eat my lunch when I was setting up my wife and daughter's bows at the house, but these guys at Texas Archery made a couple adjustments and solved the issues in short order both times.

Comment

Working...
                              X