Mark your calendars.....Bownanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Thanks Mary for the "clarification" on our "deep fryers"... Skillets it is!!

Come on Fishheads, RISE UP!!
    I got a big cast iron “skillet” and a three burner propane cooker Charlie, count me in.

Comment

Yessir Geoff! Waitin' on our celebrity leader the one and only Michael Berry to chime in... I got skillets n stoves too... Got a griddle we could grill 'em too!

Comment

I may have to wait till next year to participate being Mother's Day weekend. And a truck that may or may not be finished with a new motor by then. There are a few other variables in the mix too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I may have to wait till next year to participate being Mother's Day weekend. And a truck that may or may not be finished with a new motor by then. There are a few other variables in the mix too.
          I’ve got to run back early on Sunday, for mother’s day but you’re welcome to ride down there and back with me Mike.

Comment

Thought for one of the many options for Team Fishheads

Grilled fish sandwiches ala BJ's in Key West ain't all bad. Pan fried fish in butter, add a little garlic and onion, dash of Barnacle Dust on a toasted poppy seed bun. Add your finishing touches from tabasco, tartar, red sauce, or remoulade

I have a burner and disc cooker

Will keep the crappie I caught this past week for Bownanza event to add to groceries

IN - Sittin' on "G", waitin' on "O"

Comment

People probably dumped grease and crawfish and ruined it for everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Phillip

Remember the pockets for Team Fishheads shirts.......

Use one of them every time I go to the IBA archery range

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  I’ve got to run back early on Sunday, for mother’s day but you’re welcome to ride down there and back with me Mike.

Thanks for the offer Geoff. I'm certain it would be great company! But I better hang out here. Family may do something special since this will be her first year without my Dad present. He always had something special for her. Even after 64 years of marriage. 3 more weeks would have made 65.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    People probably dumped grease and crawfish and ruined it for everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Not this team. I've made sure of that. All peanut oil ($12 gallon) gets filtered and reused. Its about the only oil you can do that with. And any other oil goes to feeding hogs, including oil no longer usable. What doesn't get used goes into storage.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Thanks for the offer Geoff. I'm certain it would be great company! But I better hang out here. Family may do something special since this will be her first year without my Dad present. He always had something special for her. Even after 64 years of marriage. 3 more weeks would have made 65.
                      Alright brother, I understand but you know you're welcome anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        However, and unfortunately, we are going to have to change it up with Teams, as we will not be able to have crawfish or fried fish. (The have included No Deep Fryers to the No Crawfish List).
                        Crawfish in the hotel parking lot, ferry back to the park....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Calendar duly marked.

Is headquarters at the Hilton or Holiday Inn?

Somebody will have a party you have to attend at the last minute and you won’t make it!! I’ve seen how you operate!!

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                            Crawfish in the hotel parking lot, ferry back to the park....
                            Skloss said he would shuttle the pontoon to drive us back and forth!!

Comment

This has the potential to be an epic Nanza.

Comment

Gonna be tough without the head Fishhead!! Understand Michael, but the "special" thing could be an all expense paid trip to Bownanza for your mom!! ...I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                                X