Drone Hovering Over Me While Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    Private aircraft are prohibited from flying below 500 feet without the landowner's consent. I don't see why drones wouldn't be included in this.
    Not.in the regulations I read.
    I can fly 50 feet if I stay away from structures

Comment

Call the game warden?

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
        Call the game warden?
        Haven't yet but might tonight after I get done hunting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You were just doing a little crow hunting and accidentally smoked this guys toy?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            After one has been shot down for attacking someone....is there a GPS chip or anything that they need to smash and destroy? Asking for a friend
            Nope most are constantly transmitting flight logs and video to the remote. So when you shoot the drone, they will have its exact gps coordinates, altitude, and even the video of you shooting it. Of course the good news... is for all those in the wrong.... that data cuts both ways.

Comment

Wonder if Game Wardens are using drones for surveillance?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                Wonder if Game Wardens are using drones for surveillance?
                That was my first thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

if you can prove who is doing it, it is hunter harassment. its a violation of your rights.
                  same as if they are walking your fence line banging on pots and pans.
                  i'd pt a hole in it.

Also, drones are now the new tool of thieves.

Comment

Had a friend around lake fork pen a large group of cattle to be worked. Middle of nowhere. Pulled up in time to see them tear through a gate and stamped off... as a drone hovered around 10’ above. Spotted him and hauled @ss

Drones are like dogs. Keep them in check if you value them. I don’t have Facebook and don’t feel need to post rants... I’m a problem solver

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      Private aircraft are prohibited from flying below 500 feet without the landowner's consent. I don't see why drones wouldn't be included in this.

I thought they limited drones to a max altitude of 400’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There will always be a few idiots determined to abuse the us of, and screw up, useful gadgets...
                        It will never change.

Comment

Makes you wonder

Comment

Originally posted by FastLife1K View Post
                            reaction of "eff drones" and they shouldn't be flying over my land but they don't have the same reaction to planes or helicopters? It is very interesting to me.

The reason more and more people are saying eff drones is because people are usually being harassed or their privacy being invaded by the dirt bags operating them

If a helicopter was hovering at low altitude or a plane barnstorming me I would have just as much problem with that too

If I saw a drone cross my place at speed and not hanging around and poking their camera where it don’t belong then I probably wouldn’t think any more about it than I do the hospitals helicopter I see going back and forth all the time

I guess the next thing you will tell us is your right to retrieve your drone from my property where it crashed trumps my property rights to keep you and anybody else out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sure my arrows and bullets have air space rights superior to drones near my feeders. I’d be willing to take up the fight. I’m guess the drone doesn’t appear again either though.

Comment

I wonder if poachers have started using them, to check out places to make sure everything is clear and to see where the deer are

Comment

Working...
                                X