Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father and I got drawn for Segment A

Comment

Pending 2nd Draw.... I'm out I guess....

Comment

Me and 2 buddies are in for Segment C. When do we have to purchase permits by?

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
          I drew Segment C also, and it says I must purchase by 9/11.

Comment

I believe it says it in bold print in your email that you got informing you that you were drawn. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
              I believe it says it in bold print in your email that you got informing you that you were drawn. Lol
              I hadn't seen the email yet, just saw it on the Check status page of the website. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                Seg C is the best hunt anyway.
                Take a look at the bucks killed in last year's segment A thread. Lord Almighty.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Are we still having to show a proficiency score of 80 or above like years past?

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
                    Pending 2nd Draw.... I'm out I guess....
                    same here

Comment

Originally posted by Jelj View Post
                      Are we still having to show a proficiency score of 80 or above like years past?
                      No on the proficiency- but you do have to have a bowhunter ed ceft.

I emailed the refuge directly and asked this today.

Comment

Pending 2nd draw. Maybe next time!

Comment

I am in for Nov 20-22!!!

hunted it last year and figured I may never hunt it again, but I guess with these drawings there is always a chance

Comment

Segment C......thank you Lord!!! [emoji120] WCB and I continue our streak another season.[emoji95][emoji298][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CAP View Post
                              I got drawn for 11/6 to 11/8 with 3 points (2 pts grandfathered from old system).

It will be my first time hunting there. I hunt mostly SHNF.

If anyone has advice for a first timer to Hagerman, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently looking into the Bowhunter Education requirements.
                              get some scouting time on your calendar. have a few different trees picked out before the hunt (plan A,B,C, and D). put every hour you can in the stand that weekend. take monday after the hunt off work if you can (I couldn't, but wish I could have). whether or not you end up connecting, enjoy the hunt!

Comment

I hadn't seen the email yet, just saw it on the Check status page of the website. LOL.
                                On the check status page to the far right after won it has the date

Comment

Working...
                                X