X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
    Thanks Everyone. I went with a sell trigger on CMC. $100 off is a deal

https://cmctriggers.com/product/ar15...-burnt-bronze/

Just ordered one myself for my 300 blackout. Good deal at 100 off. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
      Just ordered one myself for my 300 blackout. Good deal at 100 off. Thanks for the link.

You have ask, Burnt Bronze? Save $100... Who Cares and Heck YES

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
        Flat CMC has been my favorite. Timney does make some good ones too. Anything you choose will be night and day better than milspec.
        Agree. I was not happy with the Remington's (So Called) adjustable stock trigger. After swapping out all 4 of my Rem 700 stock triggers with Timney and CMC I saw a significant difference in my accuracy.
        Last edited by coker737; 11-29-2022, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Been following this... as I have not been happy with milspec trigger. I polished and lightened a little, but going to do a drop in shortly. I really like my Timney on my M700, but keep reading good things about CMC.

Comment

All of my AR 10s and 15s have CMC drop in triggers.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
              Been following this... as I have not been happy with milspec trigger. I polished and lightened a little, but going to do a drop in shortly. I really like my Timney on my M700, but keep reading good things about CMC.
              Sounds like you know how to put in a component trigger. Then go with a Larue mbt. They have both a single stage and 2 stage. Really the best bang for your buck.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post

I too am a Timney fan in bolt guns and I have both Timney and CMC in AR’s. The Timney offers no advantage. If I didn’t tell you which was in each gun you couldn’t tell any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                  You have ask, Burnt Bronze? Save $100... Who Cares and Heck YES

Just installed the CMC and it is night and day compared to the stock trigger. The bronze doesn’t look to bad against the all black gun. Kinda matches my gold trigger brownings.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
                    Just installed the CMC and it is night and day compared to the stock trigger. The bronze doesn’t look to bad against the all black gun. Kinda matches my gold trigger brownings.

Sweet. I dropped the Bronze and it looks great

Comment

Working...
                    X