No announcement yet.

The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some L3 unfilmed white phosphor DTNVS and a spare bump helmet for sale for good deals in the classifieds if anyone is looking for some lightly used quality gear.

Comment

Originally posted by jofus View Post
      Looks like the iRay alpha/bravo scopes could be coming soon:
      Yes sir we should have the first shipment this week with a few of them available. 3x base mag, internal video recording, American Defense QD mount and 5 year warranty. I'm not going to lie....the sniper gray color looks pretty dang cool.

iRay Bravo 384

iRay Bravo 384 - Back Order Deposit

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
        Yes sir we should have the first shipment this week with a few of them available. 3x base mag, internal video recording, American Defense QD mount and 5 year warranty. I'm not going to lie....the sniper gray color looks pretty dang cool.

iRay Bravo 384

iRay Bravo 384 - Back Order Deposit
        assuming no audio recording ?

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
          assuming no audio recording ?
          Correct. Only Pulsar has audio recording on a scope under $6,000.

(ATN might, I'm not sure but we don't include them in comparisons or consider them a viable option)

Comment

I’m not sure why I thought this was a good idea. I’ve been too busy to even breath this year much less spend any time killing. Guess I’ll see what this one is capable of though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA956057-8208-4795-92EF-6C864A20B6AD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	24658493

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I’m not sure why I thought this was a good idea. I’ve been too busy to even breath this year much less spend any time killing. Guess I’ll see what this one is capable of though.

[ATTACH]1059193[/ATTACH]
              I know the feeling. Bought my Thermion in February and haven’t used it but on the back porch.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                I know the feeling. Bought my Thermion in February and haven’t used it but on the back porch.
                The past few years I’ve been hunting a ton. I was still hunting solid up until March this year. Since March I haven’t been on a field. It was too wet all of April and may, and oilfield has had a temporary uptick along with short handed. I’ve spent more time in Houston recently than back in WTX. The Thermion has already got its money worth. This XP50 LRF2 still has to earn its keep lol

Comment

Got a voicemail today from Outdoor legacy saying my helion 2 xp pro came in, they were on backorder. Can’t wait to use it, just wish it wasn’t so dang humid at night.

Comment

got the itch to go last weekend. went on a quick hunt and only seen 1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Got a voicemail today from Outdoor legacy saying my helion 2 xp pro came in, they were on backorder. Can’t wait to use it, just wish it wasn’t so dang humid at night.
                      I am jealous my friend.

Comment

Ya but it's still sooo good!ha! Thank you sir, we appreciate your business.

Jason

Comment

Love my IRAY Riko 384. Best 384 image on the market. And I paid $3,000 out the door with the QD mount. It was 1 month old

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Love my IRAY Riko 384. Best 384 image on the market. And I paid $3,000 out the door with the QD mount. It was 1 month old
                            My hunting buddy was given a RICO 640 the other day. He also has a Trijicon MK3 60mm and REAP 35mm. I’ve got an Thermion XG and Trail XP50 LRF2. Not sure if we will have any time to hunt tomorrow, but I’m going to be on a well near his ranch tomorrow night. I’m taking mine, and plan on comparing them to his side by side for at least a few minutes. I don’t really care to compare them to the Trijicons, but I sure am interested to see how that RICO stacks up. I don’t think he’s played with it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                              Ya but it's still sooo good!ha! Thank you sir, we appreciate your business.

Jason
                              Thank you sir for helping me decide on which handheld I needed, such great help answering all my questions. I try to buy all my thermal scopes from you, thanks again.

Ryan

Comment

Thank you sir for helping me decide on which handheld I needed, such great help answering all my questions. I try to buy all my thermal scopes from you, thanks again.

Ryan
                                I haven’t got to play with that one, but I’ve goy access to a Helion XP50 I use regularly for a scanner. It’s a dam good scanner. That new Pro should be even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X