X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! Way to go tbh!

Comment

I think if I had "cool", "dad", or something similar in my user name I'd be changing it about now. Glad it finally worked out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
        First "1 Cool" , ..... Now 2 Cool!?!? That's bad Ju-Ju. I wouldn't even think about it
        ??

Comment

This is a family and family’s take care of their own.

Comment

Glad you got your money back. I'd like to see some confirmation that he got banned this time. From his history, he should have been removed a long time ago.

Comment

Good deal Chief! Glad ya got it worked out.

Comment

Glad it worked out

Comment

Glad it was worked out.

Comment

Great news!! Chief, glad you got your money back, and I hope the perp is miserable in his own mind/conscience to the point of repentance and a turning away from doing anything like that again... I would also hope our upper management make it so he can't do it here in any case.

Comment

This really is a great forum, its awesome to see things like this or so many people helping out when others are truly in need!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                        Glad you got your money back, crazy I’ve pretty much been on here a long time and never seen this issue. If you’re still looking I found this on 2Cool. Never had issues on that forum either except getting kicked off accidentally! Which they fixed thanks to TroutHunter and few others super good guy’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know anything about the guy, just reading what you found and posted. So he is from or in Alabama?

Then, he goes by 1cooldad, then posts on 2coolfishing. Any chance that 2coolfishing group is something he created?

Comment

Working...
                        X