Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does everyone plan to use during dove season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12ga over-under Yildiz with 7, 7.5 or 8 shot.

Comment

Benelli sbe3 for me.

Comment

Browning Cynergy classic, 20ga and a Yildiz 20ga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Probably a Benelli Nova 12 gauge. That's my go to shotgun for pretty much every kind of bird huntin.

Comment

Will continue to try and break a TriStar Viper G2 28ga, and use my old 870 12ga as a backup. The 28 seems to be holding up well, though.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              Remmy Wingmaster 870 16g. Only thing I have ever really used, Dad passed it down to me and he got it when he was a kid. Can't begin to imagine how many doves that thing has killed over the years. Occassionally I will use wife's 1100 20g LT.
              That's one of the shotguns I would like to have. I want a Browning A5 in 16 ga. and a 870 Wingmaster in 16 ga. Very rarely do you see a 870 in 16 ga.

Comment

I have not hunted dove or quail in many years, don't really have interest in hunting dove. I hope to find time to hunt some quail this year, been saying that for a while. I would either use my 12 ga. 870 or my old 16 ga. Stevens 620a, more likely the Stevens if I can find another barrel to cut down.

Comment

A Win M42 or Rem 870 in .410 bore.

Comment

Opening day, I'll break out a gun I bought last year after dove season was over. CSMC RBL 20ga sxs
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Opening day, I'll break out a gun I bought last year after dove season was over. CSMC RBL 20ga sxs
                      WHOA!
                      That ain't no shotgun. That's eye candy

Comment

Ol'trusty Beretta AL391 12 gauge

Comment

Browning Citori 20 guage

Comment

Dove season? I plan to use an air conditioner and a beer koozie

...maybe my old Wingmaster if my buddies can convince me to go outside during the daylight that time of year lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              That is a beauty. Really cool grain and finish color on that stock, any chance of a close up pic of the engraving?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                                That is a beauty. Really cool grain and finish color on that stock, any chance of a close up pic of the engraving?
                                Thanks. Here's some closeups. It's laser engraving, not hand engraved. Still pretty though.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X