Mangy coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mangy coyotes

Anyone else seeing a bunch of them? Saw two today around Cuero.

Saw a group of calves chasing one down in Willacy county

Comment

seen one here in forney

Comment

Hopefully mange isn't making a comeback. I shot one early on this year but most have been really nice and furred up. I kill every mangy coyote I see. Once it spreads it hurts the population big time. If you can,shoot them things.

Comment

Do you know anything.LOL Thats not mangy coyotes,those are chupucabras.You are in Cuero by the way>>>>>>>>

Comment

Haven't been chasin' them this year the few that I've ran across have been good, except for that one this morning, car almost got him crossing the highway, he made panick run headlong into the fence, bounced off and tried some more, he was still trying when I went by, he had the fur flying.

Comment

seen 2 up west of Amarillo since hunting season started

Comment

That's what usually happens when there is an over population of Coyotes.

Often times they will give it to their young in the den and the pups won't survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                  That's what usually happens when there is an over population of Coyotes.

Often times they will give it to their young in the den and the pups won't survive.
                  That sounds about right. I have heard more groups and larger groups and seen a lot this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X