• Show
Clear All

Orange Scented Corn

Picked up a couple of bags last night.

Anyone use it ?
    Attached Files

Were they out of vanilla?

Comment

Never heard of it. Let us know how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We interviewed the owener Mike Haby on our Feed Bandit podcast. Super guy!
        In this episode we speak with Michael Haby, the founder and owner of Orange Corn Company. Michael had been hunting for years in an orange grove when one day the light bulb went off as he was watching a deer devour an orange he had discarded from his blind.

Comment

Smells like Fruit Loops cereal.

Comment

I tried oranges in a hog trap one time. Nothing touched them. I don’t think the deer around here would have ever been exposed to citrus fruit. If I was going to feed it, I’d start in the early summer and let them get used to it. You dump it today and hunt tomorrow, you might spook everything in the area.

Comment

Curious on this. They handed out some kind of orange scent stuff to put in deer feeder at the Texas Hunters Extravaganza. Anyone tried it?

Comment

I’m thinking grapefruit scented for morning hunts and avocado scented for afternoon hunts.

Comment

I feel like this would blow every deer out of the county I used to hunt in! lol

Comment

Plan is to give to my fellow lease members to use and leave my feeder throwing regular corn. !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      I’m thinking grapefruit scented for morning hunts and avocado scented for afternoon hunts.
                      hahahaha. Non GMO and Gluten free scented

Comment

One of the inlaws picked some up one time a couple years ago. It got ate up down in South Texas, but when I brought a bag up here to hill country it laid on the ground for a few days before the squirrels finally finished it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                          hahahaha. Non GMO and Gluten free scented
                          i would only use it if it was vegan...........

Comment

I had been using it for a couple years and the deer really like it. I recently quit using it due to it being some of the dirtiest corn I have ever seen. Many of my friends did the same. Hope they clean it up. I would go back to it

Comment

Orange is the New vanilla?

Comment

Working...
                              X