Drone Hovering Over Me While Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
    I wonder if poachers have started using them, to check out places to make sure everything is clear and to see where the deer are

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that had happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How high

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        So, legally, a drone operator can run the thing wherever he wants and there's no real legal recourse for the person being messed with? More evidence of a jacked up world we live in. Jeez.
        Nope. I do believe hunter harassment is covered by TPWD

I'd call the Game Warden and let them know about the incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Drones are like dogs. Keep them in check if you value them.

Comment

blame the gun, not the shooter.

Comment

Appraisal district figuring the taxable values of the set up......

Comment

Congratulations on your $2,000 dollar feeder, $1,000 dollar enclosure which will be removed from ag and that blind is large enough to live in so $25,000

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                  LMAO, now my dad is buzzing me in his Cessna.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats a good problem to have! Means you have access to a Cessna! As for the drone, hopefully whoever it was got the message and doesnt do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FastLife1K View Post
                    Agreed. there needs to be more enforcement of the laws from the FAA. And the only agency that own any airspace int he US is the FAA. Keeping a drone in "line of sight" is a "best practice " and recommended by the FAA but not a law.

What is funny to me as I see more and more drones interact with people most people have the reaction of "eff drones" and they shouldn't be flying over my land but they don't have the same reaction to planes or helicopters? It is very interesting to me.

I wish more drone owners were responsible and the FAA did more against them but that is a long way off.
                    A helicopter is usually several hundred feet over you. Flying a drone a 30 feet over your property to me gets intrusive. The laws need to be fixed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Consider that, unless he gets you on camera doing it, it would be very hard to prove that you jammed the drone. The other advantage of this is that the a-hole who was flying the drone is going to have to come over to get his equipment, and you get to have a conversation with him, which you can get the game warden involved in. That being said, the jammers aren't cheap.
                      Anti-Drone UAV Jammers Shields Blockers Electronic Warfare and Jamming Systems, Anti Drone, UAVs, Quad-copters are becoming a nuisance and they can compromise your privacy, electronic attack, electronic protection, Electronic warfare, warfare solutions

Comment

Sss

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          Consider that, unless he gets you on camera doing it, it would be very hard to prove that you jammed the drone. The other advantage of this is that the a-hole who was flying the drone is going to have to come over to get his equipment, and you get to have a conversation with him, which you can get the game warden involved in. That being said, the jammers aren't cheap.
                          http://www.jammers4u.com/drones-jammer
                          Unless it was the GW's drone....

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                            Unless it was the GW's drone....
                            The game warden hovers his drone over my feeder, and I'm having a conversation with his supervisor.

Comment

Michael Middleton?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                                http://www.jammers4u.com/drones-jammer
                                I love gadgets. I can promise you if i was the OP I would have that 500m jammer over nighted to ranch gate. Even if i used it once.

Thx for posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X