No announcement yet.

TBHer Drop Tine...one of our Finest!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear he was able to help you. Good people on here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Supercool, another example of greatness on the greenscreen!

Comment

Great to hear this.

Comment

Praise God for answered prayer!!

God bless you Zach for the work that you do! That's crown stuff right there brother!

Comment

Zach is a good dude!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I had the privilege of meeting Zach this afternoon and was immediately impressed. He helped facilitate a need that we have for my mother-in-law with dementia. It's a tough situation for all and we've struggle to find suitable help.

I've had several business dealings with many TBHers...bought tractors and vehicles, hired employees, bought enough guns to outfit a militia, but this was a deal of a more sensitive, sad and personal nature. Zach's knowledge and professionalism instantly put my wife and her sister at ease and he delivered in spades by introducing us to a solution to our immediate and longterm needs.

Jennie long ago stopped doubting what I could get done via the greenscreen, but she was blown away this time. Thank you, Zach, for making a difficult family situation seem bearable, through your expertise and compassion. Top Notch Dude.

The employee you found for me has been the bomb. The guy he replaced I concidered smart. Matt runs circles around him

Thanks Curt.......................

Comment

Nice writeup and recognition on some of the goodness that is TBH.

Comment

Most of the reason I have hung around here as long as I have. Very good people.

Great to see some good help.

Comment

Green screen is filled with some awesome people. Prayers for your mother in law and your family.

Comment

many prayers answered , always comforting to know family is in good hands

Comment

Lost my father in law and my mom to alzhimers, horrible to go through. Good people help make it better. And its super hard to find good people in that field.

Comment

That’s outstanding news!!!

Comment

Curt that's great to read. I lost my grandmother on my dad's side years ago to Alzheimer's and this past October lost my mom to frontal lobe dementia and covid. So this hits close to the heart for me. It takes a very special person to work in this area. Thanks Zach for helping them out.

Comment

Some mighty fine folks on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X