TBHer Drop Tine...one of our Finest!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBHer Drop Tine...one of our Finest!!!

I had the privilege of meeting Zach this afternoon and was immediately impressed. He helped facilitate a need that we have for my mother-in-law with dementia. It's a tough situation for all and we've struggle to find suitable help.

I've had several business dealings with many TBHers...bought tractors and vehicles, hired employees, bought enough guns to outfit a militia, but this was a deal of a more sensitive, sad and personal nature. Zach's knowledge and professionalism instantly put my wife and her sister at ease and he delivered in spades by introducing us to a solution to our immediate and longterm needs.

Jennie long ago stopped doubting what I could get done via the greenscreen, but she was blown away this time. Thank you, Zach, for making a difficult family situation seem bearable, through your expertise and compassion. Top Notch Dude.

Awesome, always good to hear these types of stories

Comment

I have a very special appreciation. Alzheimer’s took my mom.

Comment

Great News.

Comment

Glad to hear you found the help you were looking for.

Comment

Good people find good people.

It happens a lot more often here, than elsewhere, regardless of what some think.

I hope this situation works out as well as possible for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s so great to hear. That is a tough business and requires people that really care about fellow humans.

Comment

TBH never ceases to amaze me at what they are able to accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The GS is filled with incredible people.

Comment

Good on ya Zach

Comment

Prayers for your family. Growing old is not always pleasant or easy. Finding the right person can make all the difference. God Bless.

Comment

Horrible disease. Glad you were able to get some help to improve a difficult situation.

Comment

God works in mysterious ways, even through the Green Screen!

Comment

An Incredible family here on TBH. I wish your Mom the best Curt.

Comment

Good news right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X