Palestine area Processor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palestine area Processor?

yes i'm thinking positively...and wondering if my TBH fam has any good recommendations for a processor out around Palestine?

no i'm not talented enough to do it myself, no matter how many times I watch Rinella do it....SMH...ha.

There is Hog Bottom meats in town on 79 south of the loop. Can’t speak of their quality but I drive by them all the time so I’m familiar with them being in the area.

Comment

P and P processing over in new summerfield did a good job on a cow we had butchered that prolapsed.

Comment

Herrington processing. I always take a deer there and get sausage made. Some of the best jalapeño and cheese I’ve ever had.

Comment

I’ve used C&C just south about 8-10 miles in Elkhart. I’ve been pleased with service & prices

Comment

Used C&C in Elkhart for several years and they did a great job. I was driving through that way a few weeks ago however and it looked like they may be closed down. Might want to give them a call and check.

Comment

I dont know where you are in Anderson county but there is Sportsman's Mermory in Grapeland just south of Elkhart.

I have used them several times for processing and Taxidermy work.

They are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                Used C&C in Elkhart for several years and they did a great job. I was driving through that way a few weeks ago however and it looked like they may be closed down. Might want to give them a call and check.
                I need to check on this too. I use C&C as well. I have used them more than Sportsman's Memory just because they are closer.

Comment

Several people I know use Chris Wilson at Cherokee deer processing in Maydelle. I used Dyess in Rusk to process a calf a couple years ago.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

you guys are awesome...I had heard of C&C...but wanted to verify quality. As always, thanks for the insight!!!

Comment

Ive noticed over the years C&C lets the grass grow then cleans up before season.. I would definitely call though because when I passed taken my son home it still was looking closed.

That being said they do a heck of a job.

Comment

I was just reading another thread and someone mentioned a processor that they go to doesn't open until the regular season....so probably the case.

Def gunna do some recon....with the temps being high, gunna need immediate attention when I claim that 18pt 205lb buck....that....is in my dreams....

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                          Ive noticed over the years C&C lets the grass grow then cleans up before season.. I would definitely call though because when I passed taken my son home it still was looking closed.

That being said they do a heck of a job.
                          Ya, I just called their number and it said the number wasnt taking calls right now. They very well may not open til Saturday when bow season starts. Greg and Lisa are good people and run a good business. I hope they will be open again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                            Ya, I just called their number and it said the number wasnt taking calls right now. They very well may not open til Saturday when bow season starts. Greg and Lisa are good people and run a good business. I hope they will be open again this year.
                            thank ya brutha!!

Comment

C&c will be open Saturday for sure first day of bow season is the first day for them every year

Comment

Working...
                              X