TX Gun Legislation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX Gun Legislation

Looks like you won't be able to sell your firearms in the classified section for much longer. If you do, you're a criminal in the eyes of the state if this passes.

Not much info on the link but it has to go to committee and get out of committee where my guess is it will die.

Comment

Sarah Eckhardt. Big surprise.

Comment

short sighted post...it won't ratify.

ac

Comment

Sarah Eckhardt is a Democrat state senator from district 14.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

DOA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Doesn't matter to me. I don't sell guns. I own probably 40 and have only sold one gun it my lifetime......it was a Mossberg. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                Doesn't matter to me. I don't sell guns. I own probably 40 and have only sold one gun it my lifetime......it was a Mossberg. lol.

Thats the problem with people today. It doesnt affect me, go ahead and take their rights away.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                  Thats the problem with people today. It doesnt affect me, go ahead and take their rights away.

Yep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This bill will likely not even get a hearing in committee.

Every session thousands of bills are filed but the session is only 140 days. The bills often have no backing, only one author and no co-sponsors.

A person running for office makes the claim, “If elected, I am filing a bill that says blah blah blah!!”. The people cheer…….

True to the person’s word, the bill was filed. It was then sent to a committee.

That is likely the last anyone will ever hear of it.

Every session I see bills filed that seem almost crazy. A member of the legislature can file any bill that he/she wishes. Getting it past the other 15 are so steps is entirely different.

Comment

Won't ever pass here.

Comment

This is a bill from two years ago that passed into law. It allows certain first responders to carry handguns. Look at the steps to pass.

Comment

This bill from two years ago was to make it a crime for a private a face-to-face sale at a gun show without keeping a record. Notice how well it was received. It was put in committee and that is where it ended.

Comment

It won't see the light of day. Y'all ought to see some of the anti-gun crap the noted scholar Sheila Jackson Lee..lol... has filed at the federal level. It never goes anywhere, either.

Comment

One thing you can be certain of is the anti's will keep chipping away hoping for a crack to develop somewhere. There is a lot of blue money coming into Texas to support and develop these cracks.

Comment

Working...
                              X