ATF has made their ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
    Here is a screen shot from the "eforms" website for filing the SBR. There is now a place to get it for free.
    IMHO, The ATF Form is Registration. Registration Leads To Confiscation.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
      IMHO, The ATF Form is Registration. Registration Leads To Confiscation.

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

^^^^^^^^ yup ! ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          You might want to do a little more research on that statement.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk
          You're reading that wrong. The buffer tube is necessary for the operation of the pistol, the brace is not. You can remove (and destroy/permanently alter) the brace and be legal.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
            You're reading that wrong. The buffer tube is necessary for the operation of the pistol, the brace is not. You can remove (and destroy/permanently alter) the brace and be legal.
            I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

To me it clearly states ANY rearward attachment from the receiver; which (by my understanding) would any AR pistol a SBR now.

Like I said, I don't have any to worry about.

I hope everyone can interpret all this BS in a way that makes sense to them, and figures out their game plan. Good luck.

Comment

They will never enforce. PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                They will never enforce. PERIOD.
                it may not be ATF themselves that come knocking, but if just about any other LEO catches you with your "SBR" you bet they will enforce it. They will be "just doing their job" because "they dont write the laws" and they are "just following orders"

Comment

A question for those who say "Come and get it" or something along that line....

If they come to your house with a warrant to see what you have or to confiscate your "illegal" fire arm. What do you plan on doing?

I've been reading a lot of tough talk for years, but never hear about anyone actually resisting the ATF or fighting back or anything. They've slowly domesticated every state and every citizen without the citizens actually realizing they've been had by the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                    A few things on this. To be eligible for the free stamp you have to prove ownership of the firearm prior to January 13th. You also have to show that it is in a restricted configuration. IF you do that then the stamps can be filed to you as an individual only and not into a trust. I’d you so desire to have those items on a trust you will have to pay a regular stamp or later form 4 them to yourself and again pay the $200 stamp per.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I registered my AR pistol yesterday. I plan to just put a stock on it and make a legit SBR. I did it online through the eForms as an individual and it didn't charge me for a stamp and was pretty simple. I'm mailing my prints in today. We'll see how it goes, but they didn't ask for any proof of when it was purchased, etc.

Comment

So what if your amnesty form 1 is denied and the 120 days have lapsed?

According to GOA, the Deputy Director of the ATF confirmed they will enforce this rule against those people.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggOmUXxVWY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggOmUXxVWY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        It has to do with intent. Braces are just one factor they will use to determine you intend to shoulder fire it. A buffer tube could be used the same way. They ARE saying that a brace means you intend to shoulder fire it, but it isn't the only thing that could make them determine that.

It's clear as mud so they can selectively enforce as they choose.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                          it may not be ATF themselves that come knocking, but if just about any other LEO catches you with your "SBR" you bet they will enforce it. They will be "just doing their job" because "they dont write the laws" and they are "just following orders"
                          Nothing against LEO. The LEO’s turn a blind eye to stealing $700 from a CVS. They will do the same for something that violates our second amendment rights

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            I registered my AR pistol yesterday. I plan to just put a stock on it and make a legit SBR. I did it online through the eForms as an individual and it didn't charge me for a stamp and was pretty simple. I'm mailing my prints in today. We'll see how it goes, but they didn't ask for any proof of when it was purchased, etc.
                            There would be no need to provide proof of when it was purchased yet. People keep getting this confused. January 13th was just when the rule was signed by AG Garland. It has yet to be published. All of the dates and time periods for this BS will start when the rule is published.

They do, however, currently consider you to be in violation of a felony.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                              I cant speak for every state/department in the country but I can speak for 3-4 large ones in the area I work and are employed in. Two of which are some of the largest in the nation.

The biggest yea right with your post is............with what man power?????????????????????? Couple that with there is something like a 20% resignation rate and 45% retirement rate from one end of the US to the other. Attrition is killing LE across the board.
                              Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-20-2023, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Guys,
                                All jokes aside... THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO, is to flood the governor and your senators and representative's phone and emails with demanding to protect your rights and to stand up to the ATF's Tyranny and flip flop rulings and entrapments.

I just got off the phone with The Governor Abbott's office and my representatives in Collin County and I plan to email and Tweet them as well. I will be doing this a couple of times a week until I hear back and when they call me, before they start to say anything I will let them know I expect a firm action from the people I vote for and a convincing answer instead of spinning me around and giving me a politically correct answer.

As many of you know I'm VERY familiar with Tyranny and having to learn the hard way how to demand for my rights and fight for freedom.

God Bless...

Comment

Working...
                                X