No announcement yet.

Elf on the Shelf 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No picture, but last night i put "mike" in the blender with a few cutie oranges and left a note from mike asking the kids to help him turn on the power button so he could make a smoothie. kids loved it and were very concerned about mike being dangerous and taking risks. my daughter begged me to turn the blender on so we could make a mike smoothie. my son asked if we could write a letter to santa and ask him to talk to mike about being more careful.

Comment

It’s not the best picture, but Snowflake decided to hang from the ceiling fan pull chain. With the ceiling fan on high, she spins in circles non stop!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        My daughter sent me this one

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Here's a easy one to send your daughter Pat. [emoji23]

Comment

Another good one. 😂

Comment

Our elf got locked away in the safe this morning. Santa came a day early at our house . Got up about a hour early for work today and Santa somehow delivered the kids gifts a day early.

Comment

I have a good one but it would send me to the penalty box. It dealt with beads.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                Oh come on Tim. What's the world coming to when you can go to the slammer for an elf post? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                  I've seen it. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                  X