UGGGG Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
    Thank you men for all the advice. She's still in the psych hospital now. I hate to be "the guy" that filed on his wife while she was getting help. But this is the 2nd time in 6 months. We've been trying to keep this together with very rough times over the last year. I believe she knows she can't/won't get full custody of our son. My step kids are on my side in this too. Thanks again for the info and prayers, definitely needed.

I've got a meeting with a female attorney on Thursday. We'll she what she knows.
    Smart man

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a lawyer and don't believe a thing that comes out of her mouth.

Comment

Thank you men for all the advice. She's still in the psych hospital now. I hate to be "the guy" that filed on his wife while she was getting help. But this is the 2nd time in 6 months. We've been trying to keep this together with very rough times over the last year. I believe she knows she can't/won't get full custody of our son. My step kids are on my side in this too. Thanks again for the info and prayers, definitely needed.

I've got a meeting with a female attorney on Thursday. We'll she what she knows.
        I hate that you're stuck in a situation where you have to even ponder being "that guy", but this may be the wake up call she needs to seek the help required...keep your chin up, keep her in your prayers, and take care of your children

Comment

Dang. I am sorry you’re having to go through this. Best of luck to you Sir.

Comment

I have no advice that hasn't already been stated. But I can sure say a prayer for you and your family.

Comment

Document. Document. Document all of your conversations, with dates and times. All transactions that have taken place in past and in the future. Make sure that you keep these records in a safe place as well. That is the only other advice I can give, that has not already been stated.

Comment

Good for you. I know its not easy but with your son you absolutely need to get a lawyer even if uncontested IMO. When the dust settles you need to have legal protection because there will be other influences in her ear eventually trust me. I'm all for being civil if possible but it seldom plays out that way in my experience.
                Prayers for you and the situation. There's life after divorce for sure.

Comment

It's normal to feel bad. That just shows you're empathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Hire one before 5 pm today..........waaaaaaaay to many moving parts sir!
                    This x 1000

Comment

Went thru this recently. Lawyer up now file first get custody and mediate from there. Addiction will make the kid yours. Shoot me a pm and I can tell u about mine. I used mark lane law out of ft worth. Hang in there man life is better on the other side.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your wife

Comment

Hate to hear that, but good luck with which ever route you decide.
                          Prayers up for all involved.

Comment

She gets out tomorrow. Hope and pray all goes well.

Comment

keep your retirement and claim your son at least every other year on taxes if not every year

Comment

She gets out tomorrow. Hope and pray all goes well.
                                Take her off the accounts

Comment

Working...
                                X