What's on yall's Thanksgiving menu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twist View Post

That’s from about 45 minutes ago, still got about an hour left.

They’ll be a hit like they always are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why the night before? Do you reheat them tomorrow before serving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lostbrd View Post
      Beautiful!
      Thank you.

I shot that deer on the 12th and its been vacuum sealed wet aging in the fridge since. Ill probably let the backstraps go another week or so but that tenderloin was ready.

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
        Why the night before? Do you reheat them tomorrow before serving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We go to my youngest brother’s house for Thanksgiving and usually get there around noon. It’s easier to cook them the night before and then reheat them in the morning instead of waking up overly early on a day off and spend several hours cooking them the same day.

They turn out fine. Inject them with Tony’s Creole Butter, they don’t come close to ending up dry and there’s basically nothing left after it’s all said and done, which says something because there’s 3 turkeys there every year. One smoked, obviously in the picture, mom roasts one and brother fries one.

Comment

We had ours last night so everyone could be there. These are the desserts my wife fixed. We also had spiral ham, cornbread dressing, green bean casserole, broccoli rice casserole, corn, black-eyed peas, mashed potatoes and rolls.
          No turkey.... I finally convinced my wife not to have it since no one eats it. I got a free one at HEB with my spiral ham and we gave it to our neighbor who fry's one every year.

Comment

Pork chops, black eye peas, mac and cheese and rice from Esters soul food!

Comment

Luby's...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Luby's...
                Attached Files

Comment

Country Thanksgiving here. Possum shanks with goose liver gravy!

Comment

Smoked a turkey yesterday. Decided to throw on some fajitas for dinner last night as well.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Smoking a turkey and wife is boiling a shank ham.
                      Attached Files

Comment

What ever the kids show up with.

Comment

Sams in Fairfield.

Comment

Since rain was forecast (that is a cool covered smoker, br !), I smoked a brisket last night for about 4-1/2 hours, then put it in the oven overnight at 225 F. Wow, the smell almost kept me up all night; gave it a taste early this AM and it is probably my best ever. Add in the usual Thanksgiving sides... can't wait.

Comment

My spatchcocked smoked turkey is sitting at 153 on the rec tec smoker. Wife has a ham inside with all the sides warming up. Probably going to eat at 11:30 and I can't wait.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                My spatchcocked smoked turkey is sitting at 153 on the rec tec smoker. Wife has a ham inside with all the sides warming up. Probably going to eat at 11:30 and I can't wait.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff
                                Only way to smoke a turkey, they come out juicy and light smoke!

Comment

Working...
                                X