Nosler Partition Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nosler Partition Discontinued?

Did Nosler quit making the partition? I haven't seen any in stock on their own site in over a year.

They are still around and I've seen Federal loading them in factory ammo-- I don't think they are discontinued but being bought up every time they hit the shelves, especially the popular sizes/weights.

Comment

I bought 2 boxes of Federal Premium 300 WM NP’s a month or so ago off a vendor on ammoseek. It’s definitely still out there, just hasn’t been easy to find as of late.

Comment

Go to the Federal website and sign up for email alerts in the caliber you want in nosler partition. I bought 4 boxes of 300 win mag nosler partition a couple months ago. Got the email alert late at night and ordered right away. Just for the heck
        of it, I checked back about 24 hours later and they were already sold out.
        They’re making them, just have to be ready to buy soon as they go in stock.

Comment

I see them on shooters pro shop all the time. Their blems but only difference I can tell from the ones I have purchased are hard to spot. Certainly does not affect my groups.

Comment

I see them listed on Midway site but they always say OOS.

Comment

They are a seasonal bullet. I think they only make them 2 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have bought blems and overruns from: https://www.shootersproshop.com/shop...artitionr.html

Comment

They’re too busy building rifles these days to make much ammo.

Comment

Midway had them in 308 on sale a few weeks ago so I picked up a few boxes, unfortunately the wife's gun hated them.

Comment

Working...
                    X