Maintenance Job Opening - Temple, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maintenance Job Opening - Temple, TX

We currently have an opening we are looking to fill.
    Maintenance Tech
    Starcorr Sheets, Temple. We make “Cardboard” sheets, really fast.
    3 on, 3 off schedule. 12 hour shifts. Rotates 7 days a week. We have done 3 on, 3 off for years and it will not be changed. Everyone loves it. It’s consistent and easily predicted. Typically you know months in advance what days you will work. You get three days between shift blocks to get things accomplished outside of work. Rotating 3-3 schedule looks like this and pattern continues through the months without changing.
    Work Mon, Tue, Wed,
    Off Thur, Fri, Sat.
    Work Sun, Mon, Tue,
    Off Wed, Thurs, Fri.
    And so on, so forth.
    The three day blocks shift back one day each progressing week.

Currently looking for a night shift tech.
    Pay depends on experience, tech level increases available as knowledge and training increases. Yearly cost of living raises. About 19% monthly bonus potential. Real laid back job, great team currently established. Overtime regularly available. Great Boss [emoji106]!

Mostly mechanical with a decent amount of electrical mixed in. A lot of how the two work together. Tech school background a plus!

Reply or PM for more details!

Thanks!

Good luck with the search. Sounds like a great schedule! I always loved having days off in the week to get stuff done

Comment

Wish the would some how work with my FD schedule.

Comment

Great place to work. Great schedule.
        Opportunity for overtime.

Comment

Up top. Position is still open.
          Company just gave end of year bonuses to every employee!

Comment

Saturday bump

Comment

I forwarded this to one of my friends. Super mechanical, very electrical, and most importantly, currently unemployed

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                I forwarded this to one of my friends. Super mechanical, very electrical, and most importantly, currently unemployed

Great! They need to call me! We need good people for a great place to work. My 11 person crew has mostly been with the company since opening or soon after. Only one maintenance tech has moved on in my three years here. Great established team to join.

Comment

Bump for Biggs post Belton Temple has some really nice places to live, Belton is a great school district and Lake Belton and Stillhouse are some nice lakes!

Comment

I'm gonna pass this along to a good friend of mine.**** good milwright,I know he has some electrical experience.He's about to finish up the mandatory school that my steel mill requires nowadays.Good dude on top of that.Sum***** can fix everything in our melt shop.Never heard him gripe.He's a top hand.Hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                      I'm gonna pass this along to a good friend of mine.**** good milwright,I know he has some electrical experience.He's about to finish up the mandatory school that my steel mill requires nowadays.Good dude on top of that.Sum***** can fix everything in our melt shop.Never heard him gripe.He's a top hand.Hope it works out.

Thanks!

Comment

Top side

Comment

Up top. Still looking

Comment

Sorry I couldn’t help. It looks like my guy is getting the extra $300.00 a week(poor attempt at humor). How do we have millions of unemployed people and you can’t fill what sounds like a great job for most people?

Bump

Comment

Still looking

Comment

Working...
                              X