Bronson Tractors - Any Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronson Tractors - Any Good?

Does anyone here have a Bronson? I have looked at every tractor you can think of and really like the package deal I asked them about. 25hp 4x4 Tractor with FEL, cutter, box blade, tiller and trailer for $21,360. Looks like a pretty solid tractor all the way around. What y'all say?

Big Tex Tractor offers the best tractor package deals in the nation on Branson tractors, TYM tractors, and farm equipment in Texas. Call us now at 903-527-4449.

There was just a post on here about this a few weeks ago. No negative comments about Branson. I have one. I suggest stepping up to the 35-45 hp range if you can afford it. Mine is 5 years old abt 275 hrs. only issue so far is 2 busted hydraulic hoses. Do you have anyone near you that will service and sell parts for Branson? Bigtex has great pricing.

Comment

no personal experience, but friend of mine told me to steer clear .. he said issues with getting parts ... if something generic break you're ok , if it's their parts , word is good luck ... can't verify , i have a deere 5055e.

Comment

I can tell you 2 things.

1.You CANNOT beat the parts availably and service John Deere provides. They will have the part you need period. I hear of so many people buying these foreign tractors and then down the road they need parts and the company doesnt exist or parts are on a 6 month BO.

2. Buy bigger than you think you need. I would buy a bigger used tractor before i bought a smaller brand new one.

Comment

I bought the exact package from Bigtex about 3 years ago. Couldn't be happier with it.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            I bought the exact package from Bigtex about 3 years ago. Couldn't be happier with it.
            Where I got my package, about 4 years ago. Smaller Asian owner is a hoot. I am happy as well, no complaints. Beats its class in many areas most importantly weight, Branson builds a heavier machine.

Comment

I just bought a 25hp John Deere with loader, backhoe, shredder, trailer for $15k. It is a couple years old with 100hrs. Keep an eye out and there are deals out there.

Comment

The ones I’ve been around have been good tractors for light use around the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                  no personal experience, but friend of mine told me to steer clear .. he said issues with getting parts ... if something generic break you're ok , if it's their parts , word is good luck ... can't verify , i have a deere 5055e.
                  I can speak from experience. Ever heard of Long Tractors. Originally, built in the U.S., then started importing from Europe, then re-badging the imports from Europe. The one we have was built in Bulgaria, and the manual is in Russian. The tractor is not that bad, but fixing it is a bear. Finding parts is hard, regardless what Google/DuckDuckGo tells you.

Just recently, we had the opportunity to buy a ~2004, 75 h.p. Massey Ferguson, with FEL and several implements. Less than 500 hours. $15K for the package. We still had to think hard on it, since there is no MF dealer close to us. It sold from under us, but we were not biting on that, without thinking. BTW, MF makes good equipment.

Comment

Johnny - I bought my Branson 4815H from Epperson Tractor south of Waco last year. Couldn't be happier with it. Overbuild machine with a good warranty. Good Korean Engines like most all the other compact tractors.

I've put 70 hours on it since May without a hiccup. My dealer is very close to my place and has been outstanding.

Comment

Great info and think I'm going to hold off a bit. Looks like I need to find a dealer close to me just in case I have a problem with the tractor. BigTex is a pretty good haul. I like John Deere but looks like a lot of plastic on them these days. Kubota is super proud of their product and the price shows. The shopping continues....lol

Comment

Ive had a 35hp branson for about 4 yrs. No complaints on quality but I would have stepped up to the next size class mainly for lift capacity and would have gotten a shuttle shift instead of hydro stat trans.

Comment

Mine is awesome. Have had it three years, and had not a single issue with it at all. Mine is a 47HP, and it will do way more than I have ever needed it to do.

Comment

I have a 2020 5220H, got it from Big Tex. They delivered all the way to Glen Rose. My machine is an absolute beast. Anything that broke was my fault from overuse (gouged radiator, bent cowling). It outperforms my expectations every time I use it. I bought the tractor, loader, upgraded 6' shredder, box blade, pallet forks and 20' tandem axle trailer. All of that was $10k-$15k less than other comparable tractors of more well known brands. Do your homework, make a spreadsheet to compare machines across the board and you will see you get so much more for your money with the Branson. Good Luck.

Comment

I've had a Branson 3520R 2wd/4wd with front end loader for several years now. It's been an exceptional piece of equipment, from brush hogging, to moving dirt, driving t-posts, drilling post holes, and toting round bales. I'm sure other uses will pop up in the future. I just changed out the hydraulic/transmission fluids and it was a pretty easy task. I haven't had any problems with it. I cross referenced the oil filter to a Fleetguard, which I order online. I get the fuel and hydraulic fluid filters online as well from ebay.

Comment

Working...
                              X