TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   BOWNANZA 2021 (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Team shrimp?? (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805382)

WCB 04-01-2021 07:33 AM

Team shrimp??
 
Since we can't have Team Mudbugs this year...



????

Rustled Again 04-01-2021 07:38 AM

If you are forming a team I'm in. Former "Fish Head" is my resume.

TD2000 04-01-2021 08:11 AM

Sign me up Mike

Let's start making these teams happen

bwssr 04-01-2021 12:26 PM

Cool!

louieagarcia 04-01-2021 03:16 PM

"You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

I like me some shrimp! ;)b

Rustled Again 04-01-2021 05:13 PM

I'll call you Forest from now on!

TD2000 04-01-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louieagarcia (Post 15550398)
"You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

I like me some shrimp! ;)b

GO LOUIS

Let's get this gathering going

TBHers need to start showing some heart.

Thanks Mike and Bruce for getting this great event in motion

bwssr 04-02-2021 08:13 PM

I will be eating well

WCB 04-07-2021 11:58 AM

Shrimp it is then!!

Texastaxi should be our mascot for "Team Shrimp"... :D

TD2000 04-07-2021 02:40 PM

Any connections to get shrimp at good price
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WCB (Post 15559247)
Shrimp it is then!!

Texastaxi should be our mascot for "Team Shrimp"... :D

Any TBHers have a connection to get shrimp at a good price?

Mike, Do you want to start an item list and roll call for team members

I have a pop up shade cover, 6 foot table

Let's get this going

Concerned with lack of action with Nanza activities / team members roll call etc.

WCB 04-08-2021 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD2000 (Post 15559529)
Any TBHers have a connection to get shrimp at a good price?

Mike, Do you want to start an item list and roll call for team members

I have a pop up shade cover, 6 foot table

Let's get this going

Concerned with lack of action with Nanza activities / team members roll call etc.

Dang covid ruins everything...

I'll put something over at around the campfire and stir up some yahoos

TD2000 04-08-2021 07:57 AM

Mike

I can probably buy gulf jumbo shrimp through a restaurant buddy if all else fails with fresh

WCB 04-08-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD2000 (Post 15560520)
Mike

I can probably buy gulf jumbo shrimp through a restaurant buddy if all else fails with fresh

Sounds good

TD2000 04-08-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WCB (Post 15560862)
Sounds good

I will check with him tomorrow to see what kind of price we are looking at

Rustled Again 04-10-2021 07:13 AM

Blake might have a La. connection

gpena 04-10-2021 01:06 PM

I may have a connection too, if we can get a guesstimate on how much we would need.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TD2000 04-10-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpena (Post 15563915)
I may have a connection too, if we can get a guesstimate on how much we would need.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let's see what Mary's roll call drums up on attendees

kfd82 04-10-2021 08:17 PM

Why no crawfish? Does the park not allow it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kfd82 04-10-2021 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfd82 (Post 15564267)
Why no crawfish? Does the park not allow it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Should have been a question mark at the end not an exclamation point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cajun Blake 04-10-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfd82 (Post 15564267)
Why no crawfish? Does the park not allow it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darn newbies can't even read .... https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=803780

you would have sworn they were from Thibodaux or Fourchon :D

WCB 04-11-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun Blake (Post 15564400)
darn newbies can't even read .... https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=803780

you would have sworn they were from Thibodaux or Fourchon :D

lol

You know Frank so there’s that...:D

WCB 04-14-2021 10:24 AM

No shrimp either...:mad:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com