Border bouy conceptual image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Border bouy conceptual image

Just saw this on Fox with a DPS Lt talking about the border issue. I think it’s a gensius idea to skirt around the Feds and “The Wall” on land. Seems to me it would be much cheaper and effective at keeping all the boats and floats on the side they departed from. Not sure how it will fare during floods but at least it’s something in my opinion

Cant they just swim under it?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Just saw this on Fox with a DPS Lt talking about the border issue. I think it’s a gensius idea to skirt around the Feds and “The Wall” on land. Seems to me it would be much cheaper and effective at keeping all the boats and floats on the side they departed from. Not sure how it will fare during floods but at least it’s something in my opinion
      I don’t understand why we can’t stock the Rio Grande with piranha from El Paso to Matamoros and just call it a day….

Just imagine how frenzied they would become after eating a backpack full of Meth!

Comment

Well I suppose a strong swimmer may be able to swim under after a swim out to mid river but boats and floats are not gonna get through. It seems better than doing nothing

Comment

Glad to see that Texas keeps throwing options like this out there unlike the dip ****s in Washington that are as worthless as tits on a boar hog and continue to tarnish the good people in Border Patrol.
          Last edited by Muddy Bud; 06-10-2023, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I don’t understand why we can’t stock the Rio Grande with piranha from El Paso to Matamoros and just call it a day….

Just imagine how frenzied they would become after eating a backpack full of Meth!
            And Crocs

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
              And Crocs
              C-130 spectres, Apaches and A-10 are my preferred methods. Plus the sound carries for miles and miles. Gotta luv that sound

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                Cant they just swim under it?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
                I wonder how long it’ll be till the first lawsuit they try from someone getting tangled underwater on one of these things and drowning.

Very interested to see how these work and stopping them from hitting US soil to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  C-130 spectres, Apaches and A-10 are my preferred methods. Plus the sound carries for miles and miles. Gotta luv that sound

I like the way you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    Glad to see that Texas keeps throwing options like this out there unlike the dip ****s in Washington that are as worthless as tits on a boar hog and continue to tarnish the good people in Border Patrol.
                    I'll bet Abbott puts a stop to it as soon as he can. He doesn't need to be re-elected for a while.

Comment

Place the buoys, put treble hooks underneath to catch any amateur frogmen. Problem largely solved.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                        Place the buoys, put treble hooks underneath to catch any amateur frogmen. Problem largely solved.
                        Same way people used to set snag lines in Red River for shovel nose catfish. I heard it worked real good.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                          or razor wire underneath them!

Comment

Better than nothing for sure

Comment

Aligators and crocks would do the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X