Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

So as some of you remember my post about my work situation with my back injury. Well while I am home on a leave of absence I decided I needed to prepare for a new/different Avenue to take. I will be going back to school with My Computer Career.com this is the first time I will have actually done any form of school in over 20 years and I'm nervous as hell. Please pray for me to be able to make this work and continue to be able to support my family. Thank you in advance and God Bless!

Chase

Prayers sent

Comment

Here United in prayer for you!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

You will do fine. Maturity in school is a big plus. Sending a prayer anyway.

Comment

I was injured on the job and went to college at about 35 and scared ****less going in. I found out I was s m a r t and did very well. Like said above, maturity helps.

You'll do fine.

Comment

Prayers up and I'm sure you will do fine. I did an online graduate engineering program at age 38-40 and did just fine. I have found that once you experience the real world you tend to get direction and can channel your focus on a career path.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Prayers up for your success.

Comment

Prayer sent Chase ---
                      I am working from home and it is working for me. It does require a different level of focus.
                      You can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                        I I found out I was S M A R T and did very well.

You found out you were SMART? Hell no wonder you did well....

Good luck Chase. Hope all goes well with it. You'll do fine.

Comment

Good luck sending some prayers your way. You'll do great

Comment

Prayer sent.

Let the GS know what program you're studying as many of us work in IT and would be glad to help.

Comment

Good luck buddy. Ain't nuthin but a thang! You got this.
                              My dad was 89 years old and went back to school to get his HS diploma.
                              Last edited by Goldeneagle; 03-22-2023, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X