X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longhorn coach arrested for assault!

Baw been watching way too much UFC!

Comment

"Beard allegedly attempted to strangle someone at a home in Tarrytown, a neighborhood in Austin. It's unclear whose home Beard was at when the alleged strangulation occurred."

Comment

Not surprising about Beard. The guy is 50 years old with a drug addiction and a huge ego. Those types tend to be pretty volatile.

Comment

Not good. Prayers for the victim

Comment

A Longhorn choking? Never heard of such.

Can’t be true. :-)

Comment

Prayers for him and his family

Comment

At least the scumbag is UT's problem now.

Comment

Felony strangulation, we will see how this works out. A lot will depend on his prior history.

Comment

And it’s not even March

Comment

Originally posted by tfalgoo47 View Post
                      Not surprising about Beard. The guy is 50 years old with a drug addiction and a huge ego. Those types tend to be pretty volatile.
                      drug addiction? have never heard that

Comment

Any other program and this would be immediate dismissal. But I suspect Del Conte makes this fade away. As one of my friends said, will be quite the storyline when they cut down nets in March “Failure, Forgiveness, 4:1 & Family” will be the headlines.

I kinda hope the Feminazis at UT force the administration’s hand on this one. That’s assuming the victim was a woman, and since the charge states “family member” I assume it was, I assume it was his fiancée/girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Any other program and this would be immediate dismissal. But I suspect Del Conte makes this fade away. As one of my friends said, will be quite the storyline when they cut down nets in March “Failure, Forgiveness, 4:1 & Family” will be the headlines.

I kinda hope the Feminazis at UT force the administration’s hand on this one. That’s assuming the victim was a woman, and since the charge states “family member” I assume it was, I assume it was his fiancée/girlfriend

Will be interesting to see how it plays out for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

This will never go away around here... we will be sure to remind the local sips regularly when they like to ride around on their high horses...

Comment

The rumor going around is that it was his daughter’s boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
                              X