Cancer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancer update

As the title says , and as I have previously pontificated that it irks me when folks asks for advice on a plethora of issues, report various problems, asks for prayers for health issues, or whatever; then never respond back with their their decisions, resolutions, advice taken or whether the health has improved, what vehicle they bought, etc. so I thought I would update y'all on my health condition...not that y'all would care, but because I stated above some things that p**s me off, and I don't like too be pi**ed off at myself (as hard is that is) .

Here is my original thread:

So, I am still taking a Lupron shot every 6 months. They dropped the Zometa infusion and daily Casodex pill and replaced them with 4 Xtandi pills every day.

Yes, I am still taking Fenbendazol (888 mg/4 grams Safe-Guard daily mixed in yogurt), along with CBD oil under my tongue, 2 curcumin with Quercetin capsules, 2 Berberine capsule and 2 Tudco capsules (to help the liver that can be damaged by the Fenben). I've been on this protocol for almost a year and a half.

I am happy to say that, while my cancer has not disappeared, it has remained stable with no new growths/lesions. I don't know if the Fenben is responsible for keeping my stage 4 bone cancer in check, of it is the oncology medicine, or combination of both, but I will take it. Obviously I had hoped for my cancer to have regressed or completely disappeared, but I will gladly accept the stabile results. The person who told me about the Fenben is now NED (No Evidence Of Disease), and, while the Fenben has not cured everybody, I have read of many on the FB page "Fenbendazole-Cancer Support Group" who have been in fact been cured of cancer. I am aware that it could return someday, but that is better than having it continue to grow!

Joe Tippens’ new protocol uses Ultra Botanica Onco Pathway 1, 2, and 3 to cover the CBD oil and the other supplements in 3 bottles. You can Google the Pathway or find it on his FB page, "MyCancerStory.Rocks". You must read his story on there before they will allow you to join and read the posts.

Check these links out if anybody is interested.

PLEASE READ the blog at www.mycancerstory.rocks BEFORE asking to join. This group is for discussion of the contents of the blog among current patients and their caregivers ONLY. In order to join...

This group explores and celebrates the successes of the repurposed drug Fenbendazole to help with cancer treatment.

Disclaimer: I am not offering medical advice but merely putting this info out there for informational purposes only. You need to do your own research and decide what is best for you. I will be happy to answer any questions if anyone wants to call me...easier to answer questions by phone. Nine-oh three; 2 four oh- 5 seven 4 four.
    Last edited by Burnadell; 10-31-2022, 03:43 PM.

I might add that I have had no issues with the Fenben protocol, but the side effects of the Lupron, Xtandi, and heart medications keep me extremely fatigued with memory, shortness of breath, brain fog, hot flashes, and constant gas !

Comment

Hang in there you old fart...

Comment

Glad to hear you're stable. And thanks for the update.

Comment

hey that sounds like a positive and there is nothing negative about a positive!

Comment

Thanks again. I will keep you updated as things here unfold.

Comment

pretty positive report in my books!

Keep up the fight Grumpy!

Comment

Glad to hear you’re stable. Well, physically anyway. Keep on keepin’ on….
                Last edited by mikemorvan; 10-31-2022, 03:45 PM.

Comment

We actually do care.

Comment

Thank you Randy for this update. I’d have to say that this is all good news given the alternatives. I pray for divine intervention and healing for you Randy. You and I both know that He is able to do all things. My prayer of hope for you is healing.
                    Love you in Christ brother Randy.

Comment

Thanks, Charlie, Heath and everybody!

Comment

Prayers sent for you Burnadell

Comment

Thank you for the update Randy!!!! Always rooting for you!!!!

Comment

Pray for you more than you know. You need the prayers and I need the practice. Thanks for the update and information.

Comment

Burn. I have zero value add. Other than. I love the internet person you are. I'm batting in your corner. The world needs more folks like you.

Comment

Working...
                              X