Would you do it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you do it!!

Ok, been looking at getting a new Truck, do I need one NO, do I want one YES.
    Bought my F250 Larit back in 2008, runs great and only 94,500 miles on it, came across a 2021 F250 larit 7.3 gas, has 22,000 miles on it, got them down to 71,500 out the door. I know the price's are insane now but do you guys ever see them going back to normal price's. With this green push and can't get parts or even order one, what does the Green screen say, got to make decision today.

God Bless
    Bish

At that price why not just get a new one? Go all out!

Comment

My .02 cents is things will never be back to pre-Covid normal. But if I’m wrong it will be years down the road. I bought my 2021 just months before things got insane. I just see greed completely consuming the auto industry now. I hope I’m wrong. Good luck Bish

Comment

No way I would pay 71k for a gaser!! Get you a diesel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, things will go lower. Timeline, not sure. I do think there is about to be a huge crash in our economy. The Interest Rate will be moved up again to fight inflation, thus causing a full on recession. Inventory levels will pick back up due to the cost of financing a vehicle. Prices will drop to remain affordable.

Comment

If you don't need a new truck right now, wait. Prices are going to come down. A lot. And that doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. But I'm cheap.

Comment

I wouldn't pay that much for a gaser

Comment

Pass

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep what you have.

Comment

That gasser is ok if you’ve never had a diesel before but if you Have owned a diesel you won’t like it, especially pulling in hilly country much less in the mountains. I don’t mean to upset those of you that have bit the hook on the gasser but they are turds in comparison.

Comment

You have averaged less than 7k miles a year. If your truck is problem free than I would hold onto it. 71k is a lot of coin to me just to look at it in the driveway. Then again if you've got the money and it doesn't effect your retirement and it will make you happy then go for it.
                      Not sure about car buying in the future but I guessing that full car lots with nice discounts are a thing of the past. Car companies are selling less units and making more money so why go back to the old business model.

Comment

If you don’t need it ‘now’, I’d wait until the ‘23 order bank is open and place my order. You’d be able to save money on that and have the newest body style.

Comment

The 7.3 xl and xlt 4x4 are going for 50k

Comment

Heck no.

Comment

for that price i would look at new ones, i have a 2022 diesel Lariat on order, that will be about 6K above that price out the door, if gas, it would have been less than that out the door (brand new)

Comment

Working...
                              X