Weather modification is real, and I’m not talking about climate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather modification is real, and I’m not talking about climate change

For those that don’t know, or that think that our government manipulating the weather is just a conspiracy theory, I’m going to lay this out here with hard evidence. Not only has our government been manipulating the weather, they have been doing it here for decades! It also isn’t just happening here. SEVERAL countries are also manipulating their weather too.

So let’s start with weather manipulation history.

On November 13, 1946 pilot Curtis Talbot, working for the General Electric Research Laboratory, climbed to an altitude of 14,000 feet about 30 miles east of Schenectady, New York. Talbot, along with scientist Dr. Vincent J. Schaefer, released three pounds of dry ice (frozen carbon dioxide) into the clouds. As they turned south, Dr. Schaefer noted, “I looked toward the rear and was thrilled to see long streamers of snow falling from the base of the cloud through which we had just passed. I shouted to Curt to swing around, and as we did so we passed through a mass of glistening snow crystals! Needless to say, we were quite excited.” They had created the world’s first human-made snowstorm.
    In the 1950s, some U.S. scientists warned that, without immediate action, the Soviet Union would control the earth's thermometers

So the first recorded weather manipulation event happened in 1946!!! Experimentation continued. There were times when it got out of hand and ended up very badly. In 1952 in England, weather modification by the RAF ended badly when massive flooding killed 35 people.

Unearthed documents suggest experiment triggered torrent that killed 35 in Devon disaster.

By the time the Vietnam war took place, weather modification started being used as a weapon. Operation Popeye was implemented to extend the monsoon season in Vietnam thus making it harder for the North Vietnamese troops to move equipment.

Weather modification during the Vietnam war gained so much attention that in 1976, the United Nations banned weather modification from being used as a weapon of war.

Ceci est la page d'accueil de la Collection des traités des Nations Unies.

After that, not much was said in the news about weather modification, but weather modification did not stop. Our government expanded research and continued manipulating our weather. By the 90’s, weather modification started being farmed out to private companies. Since then, weather modification has been done ALL over this country. Just take a look at these different weather modification websites that are devoted to different parts of Texas;

South Texas weather modification

West Texas weather modification

Here is a PDF of a slide show that shows where weather modification has been done here in Texas.

So it is happening in MANY areas and has been for decades. So this is not a conspiracy theory, it isn’t a rumor, it isn’t a myth. So if we can make it rain, can we also stop rain from happening? In 2008 at the Olympic Games in Beijing China, they made it rain in areas surrounding the games which made the weather perfect. By making it rain in other areas, moisture was removed from the atmosphere where the Olympics were taking place. So yes, weather modification can increase rainfall in one area and increase droughts in other areas.

So, with this information at hand, this got me to thinking(I know, I don’t get paid to think). Parts of this country over the past several months have had historic drought while other parts have had historic rainfall. Hmmmm…….. It is starting to sound like the media’s favorite term, Climate Change, is another name for weather modification. That’s not to say that our government is sabotaging the weather. This very well could be other countries intentionally attacking us, through the use of weather modification. But this modification does not necessarily have to be performed by planes dropping a payload anymore. Meet HAARP;

HAARP Research Facility HAARP designates the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program facility near Gakona, Alaska. The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program was undertaken to study the ionosphere.
    So what exactly does HAARP do?

https://youtu.be/2r1VPxESfoY" style="display:none;">
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    https://youtu.be/2r1VPxESfoY')">https://youtu.be/2r1VPxESfoY')"> I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
    https://youtu.be/2r1VPxESfoY">https://youtu.be/2r1VPxESfoY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

HAARP is a giant atmospheric heater, in the most basic explanation. It was supposedly decommissioned in 2014, but recent evidence support the notion that the HAARP location in Alaska is still being used to this day. Monkey Werx US on YouTube has shown MANY times in recent months showing a no fly zone being implemented and taken away over the HAARP site in Alaska. If the HAARP facility is decommissioned, then why is there a no fly zone over it? Hmmmm…. something is not adding up. HAARP is an atmospheric heater, and hearing different layers of the atmosphere can effect the weather. NOAA even states this.

Activities subject to reporting.

(a)The following, when conducted as weather modification activities, shall be subject to reporting:

Seeding or dispersing of any substance into clouds or fog, to alter drop size distribution, produce ice crystals or coagulation of droplets, alter the development of hail or lightning, or influence in any way the natural development cycle of clouds or their environment;
    Using fires or heat sources to influence convective circulation or to evaporate fog;
    Modifying the solar radiation exchange of the earth or clouds, through the release of gases, dusts, liquids, or aerosols into the atmosphere;
    Modifying the characteristics of land or water surfaces by dusting or treating with powders, liquid sprays, dyes, or other materials;
    Releasing electrically charged or radioactive particles, or ions, into the atmosphere;
    Applying shock waves, sonic energy sources, or other explosive or acoustic sources to the atmosphere;
    Using aircraft propeller downwash, jet wash, or other sources of artificial wind generation; or
    Using lasers or other sources of electromagnetic radiation.

But HAARP is not just in Alaska. SEVERAL countries have these same facilities all across the world. How many of these facilities are there? According to Google, there are 16 of these locations world wide!

So what are the chances that all of this crazy weather is natural and is not being manipulated in some way?

How did the gov cause this drought?

And why?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

And why?

To bolster there claims of climate change
      Is my guess

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

And why?

You didn’t read too carefully did you?

I did not say our government did it. I even stated this could be a foreign government attacking us. What I did do is show proof of what our government has done which shows what capability is out there. This capability is not just held with our government. Over 50 other countries have the same weather manipulation capabilities. It is HIGHLY likely at least one of which would benefit to having us on our knees on the world stage.

Comment

I can see why they might want to do this around some major airport hubs in order to keep bad weather away or to shut down an airport for some nefarious reason.

Comment

Yep yep and yep

There is also a HARRP location in the Atlantic.
            Last edited by lovemylegacy; 09-02-2022, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Yep.. This has been an ongoing effort for many years.. Billions have been spent. Not sure why anyone would be surprised..

Comment

Well I’ll be danged! For most of my life I have tried to figure out why it rains at the start of dove season most times. Friggen government. 👎👎👎

Comment

State of Fear, Michael Crichton

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                    Well I’ll be danged! For most of my life I have tried to figure out why it rains at the start of dove season most times. Friggen government. 👎👎👎
                    TPWD is in collusion no doubt. Been that way for the last 60 years that I can remember.

Comment

Most of it is done at this point in time to manipulate food shortages, whether it be drought or floods. Bible 101, they want everyone on the govt lamb and they only way to do that is control the food. Control the food, get the mark, no mark, no eat. There are huge food shortages already starting and what was supposed to be produced for next year is not getting done. That makes the next year looking like there will be short supplies.

Comment

Beans and taters are easy to grow.
                        As long as you have water.

Comment

Not sure if I buy into this fully. "They" would make sure California was taken care of. And avoid the mass exodus.

Comment

Y’all keep thinking our government is the sole source behind all of this. Take a moment and think about this possibility. China is behind the drought. They want more people to leave the west coast to make it easier for an invasion.

In a creative—some might say desperate—bid to bolster its amphibious fleet, the U.S. Navy has been building so-called 'expeditionary sea-base ships' that are little more than commercial heavy-load ships painted gray. Now the Chinese navy has demonstrated the same creativity—or desperation.

China is now using commercial shipping container vessels as troop carriers and helicopter carriers. So how hard would it be for China to send a few shipping container ships to the west coast ports. Have a couple of Club K missile launchers on the top to lob in some nukes into strategic places, and waltz right in. If Russia were to attack Europe shortly before this, our attention would be focused there. Not to mention that the Pentagon is starting to complain that we are depleting our stock of munitions at an alarming rate.

So what better time to attack us? We are on shaky knees right now. It’s not looking good.

Comment

oh wow. Cloud seeding has been around forever and obviously other methods abound. I guess it is not a huge leap to go where this is going on this thread but .........meh! Thx for the info however, good read!

Comment

Working...
                              X