Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so it begins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know if true or not, but I "heard" that dude had been buying a lot of guns and had been tied to straw purchases in the past.

Comment

He essentially flagged himself via the multiple handgun form...

Comment

Oh thats so sweet, more LEO’s doing the right thing.
        Last edited by Voodoo; 07-21-2022, 02:19 PM.

Comment

The correct answer would be “do you have a warrant? No? Ok, bye.”

Comment

They've been doing this BS for a while.

It's a fishing expedition plain and simple. The correct answer to that probe is "please leave. I'm calling my lawyer"

Comment

why not just politely explain that "oh those got lost in my unfortunate boating accident...here you can see the post where I talked about it after it happened with my friends on TBH" haha

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
                why not just politely explain that "oh those got lost in my unfortunate boating accident...here you can see the post where I talked about it after it happened with my friends on TBH" haha
                Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Either ask them if they have a warrant, and if they don’t then they can leave, or tell them you are calling your lawyer. Remember, they can lie to you but you can’t lie to them.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                  Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Either ask them if they have a warrant, and if they don’t then they can leave, or tell them you are calling your lawyer. Remember, they can lie to you but you can’t lie to them.
                  This!!
                  No warrant, no looky!!

Comment

The correct answer would be “do you have a warrant? No? Ok, bye.”
                    But if they have a "No-Knock" warrant, then you'd never know. You'd just have your door rammed through and armed Gestapo coming for all you have and have ever been.

In that case, pew pew pew.

Comment

What if he had the guns stored somewhere off site , maybe a second home or deer lease . Where does this show go from there??

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        What if he had the guns stored somewhere off site , maybe a second home or deer lease . Where does this show go from there??

“Hi officers, do y’all have a warrant? No? Ok, have a good day.” Then you close the door behind you. There is nothing illegal about storing firearms in different places, that I know of anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, I am pro-police. However, in this day and age, if they come knocking looking for something that you legally own, you gotta zip your lips.

Comment

“Hi officers, do y’all have a warrant? No? Ok, have a good day.” Then you close the door behind you. There is nothing illegal about storing firearms in different places, that I know of anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, I am pro-police. However, in this day and age, if they come knocking looking for something that you legally own, you gotta zip your lips.

Agree but I’m just asking where do you think this particular incident would have gone had the guy said I don’t have the guns here? The cop was adamant that if he just showed him the guns everything would be fine

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            Agree but I’m just asking where do you think this particular incident would have gone had the guy said I don’t have the guns here? The cop was adamant that if he just showed him the guns everything would be fine

Without a warrant you don’t have to show them anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Without a warrant you don’t have to show them anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              End of discussion!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X