Boerne Eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boerne Eats

We're at a steer show in Comfort, staying in Boerne to tonight. Where do we get a good meal? Kinda place with chicken fried steak, great burgers, maybe a ribeye.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Hungry Horse and the catfish is the best this side of the Mississippi, just order the regular or big plates for better monies worth. Get green beans and carrots as sides and you’ll be like dang, like from grandpa’s garden.

The next best in Boerne is the Cibolo Creek Brewing Company Fried Chicken Sandwich and about a half gallon of beer.

Its the two best options in Boerne regardless of what the girly men tell you.

But if you are in Comfort, just go to Po Po’s.

Belly full and a good buzz is all its about, right ? Don’t drink and drive !

And when you get up in the morning I’ll see you at Kendall County Cowboy Church

Last edited by Voodoo; 06-18-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

A little farther down the road in Bulverde is Antlers, great chicken fried steak and the large CFS is ridiculously huge.

Comment

Antlers Cafe in Spirng Branch if you want a good chicken fried steak.

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
          A little farther down the road in Bulverde is Antlers, great chicken fried steak and the large CFS is ridiculously huge.
          Fella’s gas is $5 per gallon and if you go to antler then its froglegs or bust !

See you at church hoss!
          Last edited by Voodoo; 06-18-2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
            Hungry Horse and the catfish is the best this side of the Mississippi, just order the regular or big plates for better monies worth. Get green beans and carrots as sides and you’ll be like dang, like from grandpa’s garden.

The next best in Boerne is the Cibolo Creek Brewing Company Fried Chicken Sandwich and about a half gallon of beer.

Its the two best options in Boerne regardless of what the girly men tell you.

But if you are in Comfort, just go to Po Po’s.

Belly full and a good buzz is all its about, right ? Don’t drink and drive !

And when you get up in the morning I’ll see you at Kendall County Cowboy Church

http://www.kendallcountycowboychurch.org/
            Church is here at the show, 8:00.

Thanks for the suggestions.

For the Antler guys, I only eat there when Casey Morris and I are on a date.

Comment

Hungry Horse in Boerne

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                Church is here at the show, 8:00.

Thanks for the suggestions.

For the Antler guys, I only eat there when Casey Morris and I are on a date.

I had a blue light treatment on my head and my 48 hours of darkness is up at 9 am praise God !

Comment

Popo’s , peggy’s on the green , the creek , 259 Brantley ( beer , Hillcounrty food ) the duck
                  Hungry horse is kinda gross imo,

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    Popo’s , peggy’s on the green , the creek , 259 Brantley ( beer , Hillcounrty food ) the duck
                    Hungry horse is kinda gross imo,
                    Just shows you the extreme diff between individuals. I have the money and the time to eat at all establishments known to mankind and I’m a high taster.

Comment

Cattleman, shoot me the address to church at 0800, I might can wear a balaclava

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                        Cattleman, shoot me the address to church at 0800, I might can wear a balaclava
                        Steer show church is at the Kendall Co Youth, Ag, Equine Center.

Balaclava??!? Had to look it up.
                        If you're man enough, wear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                          Steer show church is at the Kendall Co Youth, Ag, Equine Center.

Balaclava??!? Had to look it up.
                          If you're man enough, wear this.

Voodoo will be easy to spot for sure
                          Attached Files

Comment

All righty….

Comment

Boerne doesn’t have any good country home cooking that I know of. Hungry Horse isn’t horrible but it’s pricey and straight off the Sysco truck I feel like

Comment

Working...
                              X