Live feed cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live feed cameras

I’m having a drop door built for my pig trap and I’m not finding any cameras. I’m finding cameras that send pics or cost $500. What are y’all using for cameras that will give you a live feed, I need to be able to set the trap in real time.

I have a ReoLink that uses 4G LTE. $10 a month TMobile SIM card. Pan, Tilt, zoom and extremely clear.

Reolink Go PT is a cellular IP camera that supports SIM card and runs on 4G networks. It is solar or battery powered, 100% wire-free; and also features 355° pan & 140° tilt. It also has 2-way audio, starlight night vision, PIR motion detection, etc.

Comment

Can you have AT&T and use this camera or is it T-Mobile only?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        I have a ReoLink that uses 4G LTE. $10 a month TMobile SIM card. Pan, Tilt, zoom and extremely clear.

https://reolink.com/us/product/reoli...hoC4sYQAvD_BwE
        Do you use the solar option? I need one of these.

Comment

These things tempt me more and more every time they are mentioned….hmmmm
          What kinda night footage you getting? Can you post some??

Comment

Originally posted by griffdpz71 View Post
            Can you have AT&T and use this camera or is it T-Mobile only?
            Yes, there’s a AT&T version. Just make sure to get the right one. It works on 4G-LTE and 3G networks. All it needs is a micro SIM card and cellular data plan.

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
            Do you use the solar option? I need one of these.
            Yes, the one in the link is the one I have. It’s a cheap date and never needs batteries.

The cool thing about it is it can be set to alert you with motion and then you can monitor it live if you want. The time-lapse function is neat too.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
              These things tempt me more and more every time they are mentioned….hmmmm
              What kinda night footage you getting? Can you post some??
              I just downloaded these short clips to YouTube which is the only way I know to share them. It’s the first time I’ve tried it to be honest.
              The download quality isn’t near as sharp as it is “live” trust me. Keep in mind the camera is mounted about 15’ high on the crossarm of my heavy pipe entrance.

Night time test:

Daytime test:

Comment

I got a ReoLink set up in January too. I wound up getting the data only Sim card recommended on the Amazon page. It works well and I could share the camera with a buddy so he can get alerts, log in and check pics or the live feed too.
                There are two options on quality, fluid (more grainy) & 1080P. It saves a video in each format when triggered to the microSD card and you can pull down either quality via cellular data too. The app is pretty handy and has neat features. I like the pan and tilt options that allows us to reposition the view or check a different direction. We have it watching one of our water holes.

Highly recommend the ReoLink.

Tim

Comment

This is pretty darn neat.
                  I can see one in my future.

Comment

The link says it’s supported carriers are T-mobile and Vodafone. No mention of AT&T or Verizon.

Comment

Live feed cameras

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      The link says it’s supported carriers are T-mobile and Vodafone. No mention of AT&T or Verizon.

The Amazon reviews where I bought mine have lots of people referencing AT&T. Idk...I bought one for TMobile since I already use them. Let us know what you find out AC.

Comment

I use the camera also. I bought my sim card from the link below. Had to set up my APN on my sd card but most users don't, from what I can gather. Pretty much the cheapest way I found to make it communicate.

Transform your world with Eiotclub® reliable and secure IoT devices and services. Experience seamless connectivity with our high-speed 4G LTE and industrial-grade SIM cards. Join the revolution and make the smart choice for your connected world. Shop now and discover the power of Eiotclub®

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhellraiser View Post
                          I use the camera also. I bought my sim card from the link below. Had to set up my APN on my sd card but most users don't, from what I can gather. Pretty much the cheapest way I found to make it communicate.

Transform your world with Eiotclub® reliable and secure IoT devices and services. Experience seamless connectivity with our high-speed 4G LTE and industrial-grade SIM cards. Join the revolution and make the smart choice for your connected world. Shop now and discover the power of Eiotclub®

Do you pay a monthly fee?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Do you pay a monthly fee?
                            I chose the annual plan. Think it breaks down to like $8/month. Buy the sim card for $5-$10 or whatever it is. It comes loaded with a little data. That allowed me to test service in my area. Ran it for a week, then purchased the annual plan.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X