This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    You and your alum called my family professor in aggieland, and named awards after mine…. Heck they’ve even got streets named after my family in aggieland

Facts

Trust me if i wanted to i could’ve gotten a full ride through there. I’m comfortable [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** stirring is not a collegiate sport…

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      **** stirring is not a collegiate sport…

Wouldve been the [emoji238]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        NIL is here to stay. Quit crying about it.
        Are you in God’s College Town yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Are you in God’s College Town yet?
          Not until later.

It's a two year project.

[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The transfer portal is a wonderful thing in many ways however it presents a number of problems for coaches and players. I foresee restrictions being put in place to help coaches manage rosters/scholarships and providing players with opportunities/protection from bad decisions. I'm anxious to see how it all unfolds

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
              Texas problem..... Too many programs, too many players to adequately evaluate the talent.... A lot of media darlings with only average talent...... Some real beast out there that don't get offered at all or end up at a small programs ....WR for Stephenville and QB for South Oak Cliff had ZERO offers in November...... Crazy

There is a lot of truth to this. Players from the big football factory high schools are generally further along than a lot of their competition from a physical and technical aspect. They are maxed out.

East Texas kids tend to be the opposite.

A buddy of mine used to sell exercise equipment to most of the professional sports teams, universities, and big high schools in Texas. He told me (and this was quite a while ago) that the 5 best workout facilities in the state were at high schools. I don’t think that is necessarily true now, but the point is that these kids have everything that most universities do equipment wise.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                Fake news. That parking lot would be full of TRUCKS!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  There is a lot of truth to this. Players from the big football factory high schools are generally further along than a lot of their competition from a physical and technical aspect. They are maxed out.

East Texas kids tend to be the opposite.

A buddy of mine used to sell exercise equipment to most of the professional sports teams, universities, and big high schools in Texas. He told me (and this was quite a while ago) that the 5 best workout facilities in the state were at high schools. I don’t think that is necessarily true now, but the point is that these kids have everything that most universities do equipment wise.
                  I tend to compare the talent. If the metrics match and the talent matches yet the program differs this is were the distinction is made... I have a kid that was at Sachse that transferred over to Rockwall-Heath and gets a power 5-offer.... Wasn't he the same kid the whole time? I have a kid who was the same kid as JoJo Earle in terms of talent and ability.... No power 5 offers because of where he played.... Krazy.... Great football programs/factory's don't always play with or produce great talent... Just my insane opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Fake news. That parking lot would be full of TRUCKS!
                    Or Trans Ams. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s been rumored since December, but David Cutcliffe joining the staff is picking up steam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        It’s been rumored since December, but David Cutcliffe joining the staff is picking up steam.

Who’s that?

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                          Who’s that?
                          Former Duke HC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

If that happens you will have a good shot at Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              If that happens you will have a good shot at Manning.
                              Manning and Ewers on the same team won’t last long, be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Manning and Ewers on the same team won’t last long, be careful what you wish for.
                                Honestly, I don't see either one being "Special"... I think Manning joins Tricky Nicky and the gang in hopes of winning a championship...

Comment

Working...
                                X