primers price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

primers price

Whats your threshold price? I almost bought 4000 yesterday. After taxes, HM they were close to .10 per.

I know BPS and cab, academy sometimes have them in stock but its not close and i dont have all the time to browse there too often.

I put in my cc info, then backed out, then came back and thankfully yhey were sold out because i think i would have pulled the trigger lol.

Have seen them locally for $80-100 a brick.

Not what I needed so I passed.

Comment

I think I paid .07 at BPS.

Comment

I bought way over 50,000 back in 2004 and thought I was an idiot but looking back I was a genius. I’m sitting on over 150k n wouldn’t pay today’s prices but if you need them at whatever cost then thr worth it IMO. The price isn’t coming down anytime soon so if you wait the price is merely going to go up from here.
        Prices from 2 years ago will never be seen again,,

Comment

Prices will come down eventually if the market gets saturated. It always has in the past. I doubt it will ever get back to what they were but will drop some. If I needed some I'd pay .10 a piece.

Comment

Academy had Federal small rifle today for under $6 per 100

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a few K of CCI 450s for $60/K recently. I’m well stocked on everything else and refuse to pay more than $40/K. 450s I maybe have gone $75/K, but thankfully I didn’t have to.

Comment

60-75$ a k is about what I’m willing to pay. But I’ve got 4-7 k so I’m in no rush

Comment

$36-$38/k is about the most I am going to pay. Fortunately, I may never need any.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well yall have some high hopes or may be holding out for a while. I had to bite the bullet and pay 80$/k plus taxes, shipping and hazmat cost me 130$ **GULP** These were Gold Medal Match LRs but still, it hurt to fork that much over.

ETA: I can find them cheaper locally but there is a freaking limit on how many you can buy. That drives me freaking nuts but understand why they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      Prices will come down eventually if the market gets saturated. It always has in the past. I doubt it will ever get back to what they were but will drop some. If I needed some I'd pay .10 a piece.
                      These a very different times! That high price is here to stay and I believe it will get much worse before it gets better- if it even does.

Comment

trying not to wear the tin foil hat! but theres bo way it gets better anytime soon just payed 611$ for 5k shipping hazmat included cci #34's ouch!

Comment

If you get desperate enough you’ll pay whatever you can afford or do without.

Comment

I bought some yesterday for 6 bucks a hundred. In time prices will come down, but right now six bucks a hundred is pretty good. I'd pay a little more than that if I could find them, but for the most part I just shoot my bow a little more

Comment

Im getting tempted but trying to hold off a bit longer. Hoping to see $40-60 per k ( I know) a bit more often

Ill mention that they are staying in stock for hrs now vs seconds or minutes like they were....

Comment

Working...
                              X