Form 4 Trust Wait Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 4 Trust Wait Times

Looks like they are creeping up. When I bought in Dec it was showing about 270 days. Up to over 300 days now.

I should have gone Individual and them just paid the extra $200 to move into the trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son just did the individual...... wonder what the wait time will be? 1 year plus?

Comment

I did Individual on mine and the check cashed January 14th. No word on mine and still waiting on the dang thing. I forgot all about it until about 3 weeks ago when talking to a friend and its all I think about now every day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t start that mess. I’m only two months in. My check got cashed super quick giving me hope they were a bit ahead of schedule.

Comment

OP, I did the same thing in mid-December. Waiting.......

Comment

Such BS! We should be able to walk into Academy and buy it over the counter.

Comment

I have two form 4’s out. Check cashed Jan. 12th. Don’t like to see the approval times getting longer.

Comment

I've had one out since mid September last year. Frustrating it's taking so long. Is there a way to check the status?

Comment

no way to check status its like the wheel of fortune board standing up they spin it and throw a dart at it if it lands on you its your lucky day first can took 13 months my second can took 3 mon 2 weeks and that was last year during the chinavirus! hang in there!!!

Comment

6 months on my last two. Just picked them up the other day

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                      6 months on my last two. Purchased mid December,Just picked them up the other day mid June. Through silencer shop, already had 2 previously.

Comment

7 months for mine through my trust

I submitted two Form 4's in December, checks were cashed December 18, both were approved July 1

Comment

That gives me hope for late august. Check cashed feb 1st on 3 cans. Form 4 trust

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneman1 View Post
                            I've had one out since mid September last year. Frustrating it's taking so long. Is there a way to check the status?
                            Yes, you can call them and they will let you know if you're pending, approved, denied, etc

Comment

Working...
                            X