San Leon area(any deer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Leon area(any deer)

Are there any deer in that area? I was over that way recently and saw a few pieces of property that looked like they would hold deer.. Big areas of good brush.. Just curious..

I don't know about deer but it's full of crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I don't know about deer but it's full of crackheads.
      Yea I saw that too....

Comment

I would bet there are. I used to see quite a few along 146 between Kemah and Texas City. The Seabrook area has a pretty good population of deer. With all of the development going on they’re running out of space though.

Comment

Meth country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
            I would bet there are. I used to see quite a few along 146 between Kemah and Texas City. The Seabrook area has a pretty good population of deer. With all of the development going on they’re running out of space though.
            Yep.. I was looking at google earth and there is still some pretty big undeveloped areas off of 2004 and 146..

Comment

There used to be a constable there who had a pretty good herd of deer in a fence. TPWD finally made him get rid of them. He opened the gate and they spread from there. In the 70-80s Redbluff Blvd between Seabrook and Pasadena was heavily hunted by poachers.

I looked it up and Galveston Co. does have a deer season. It is an AR county
              Last edited by W-O; 03-06-2021, 01:28 AM.

Comment

There are still a lot of deer and pigs along Redbluff. A coworker just hit one with his truck last year.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                  There used to be a constable there who had a pretty good herd of deer in a fence. TPWD finally made him get rid of them. He opened the gate and they spread from there. In the 70-80s Redbluff Blvd between Seabrook and Pasadena was heavily hunted by poachers.

I looked it up and Galveston Co. does have a deer season. It is an AR county
                  Yea I saw some monsters along Red Bluff back in the mid 80's while driving it late at night..

Comment

Yes there are deer in this area, and surprisingly some really good deer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Galveston county is full of deer except for the island. If there's a patch of woods left there's a deer in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X