Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a directional feeder that won't break the bank....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a directional feeder that won't break the bank....

I still don't understand why they're 2-3X as much as a conventional feeder. I need something that holds at least 200lbs. not named Moultrie. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    I still don't understand why they're 2-3X as much as a conventional feeder. I need something that holds at least 200lbs. not named Moultrie. Any suggestions?
    I have an older style Krivo unit (just the housing with motor and timer) that I would part with for fairly cheap. Tired of stubbing my toe on the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      I have an older style Krivo unit (just the housing with motor and timer) that I would part with for fairly cheap. Tired of stubbing my toe on the thing.

This is the way to go. Add your own feeder capacity and let it fling!

I'm running one myself but am pretty sure it was made pre-Krovman taking it over.

Comment

Maybe check the nearest Academy stores.
        Last week my son called from Academy in Lake Charle, LA and said they had two Woods to Water Directional 600 lb Feeder on sale for $125. I told him to load them up. I am not sure if they are good, but for that price I figured it was worth a try.

Comment

I have 2 of those old Krivoman directional's that have been running for at least 10 years flawlessly!! OP if I were you, I'd "negotiate" with Fargus and get that sucker!!

Fargus, If he don't, I'll take it!! (give the OP a chance at it first!)

Comment

I'm going with this:

Comment

Foreverlast woods and water

Comment

Foreverlast makes a good one!

Comment

crazy, half the academy's dont have those feeders and then we bought one and they said they messed up on pricing and wouldn't sell it for the sale price. smh

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    From the video it doesn’t appear to be a directional feeder. More like a spincast you just block off sections to prevent it throwing...also it didn’t appear to throw it very far. Have you seen one in person? How far does it throw?
                    Last edited by JES; 03-04-2021, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X