No announcement yet.

The official 2021 APR TBH special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.........that was a busy morning. Haha. Good talking to you guys(that I actually got to talk to).

Comment

Got it ordered, so excited!!!

Comment

I’m finally in! Been window shopping several years on the APR deals. Can’t wait to get my “Do it All” lightweight rifle!

Comment

Who was First?

Comment

Here's a pic of the self-timing brake. Just realized I failed to post it on the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
              Who was First?

Comment

C'mon folks, lets hear the details on what you've ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
                  Who was First?
                  I’m not sure who it was, but the guys were on the phone taking orders at 10:03 when I walked by!!!

Comment

Robert would a .257 Weatherby mag be a great choice for build 1?

Comment

how many rifles have been ordered so far ?

Comment

just speaking from the last two years of participating in the GREAT buy. Think a total around 100 rifles is a good guess.

Comment

I got my option 1 ordered yesterday.

Comment

For 300WM with 24" barrel, what twist rate would y’all experts recommend would be best for pushing heavier bullets? 1:10?

For the trigger, do we have the choice on choosing straight/curved/pro curved and the option to upgrade to PVD black finish?

I think I'll be ready to place my order after figuring those two items out.
                            Last edited by Patton; 02-24-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                              Robert would a .257 Weatherby mag be a great choice for build 1?
                              It would work just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                                For 300WM with 24" barrel, what twist rate would y’all experts recommend would be best for pushing heavier bullets? 1:10?

For the trigger, do we have the choice on choosing straight/curved/pro curved and the option to upgrade to PVD black finish?

I think I'll be ready to place my order after figuring those two items out.
                                A 1:9 will set you up for success with most anything. Just pay the difference on trigger models.

Comment

Working...
                                X