X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the 2 I was looking at
    Attached Files

Comment

1000mg vape cartridge, delta 8 for sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
        1000mg vape cartridge, delta 8 for sleep.
        Delta 8 for sleep?!?!

Unless I’m mixing them up I was giving that stuff to try and sleep from a suggestion of a friend and my freaking god.... I was in another world for 12 straight hrs!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Delta 8 for sleep?!?!

Unless I’m mixing them up I was giving that stuff to try and sleep from a suggestion of a friend and my freaking god.... I was in another world for 12 straight hrs!
          If you ever have to much the simple solution to level out is taking a little CBD. If you don’t have CBD available take a few black pepper corns and chew them up.

I want to get some good delta 8 and try it for the first time.

An interesting study in Israel.

Delta 8 is known to connect to both CB1 and CB2 receptors in our bodies. A study was conducted in 1995 by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam in conjunction with Shaare Zedek Hospital, Bikur Holim Hospital, and Hebrew University in Jerusalem. In this study, delta-8 THC was administered to eight children ranging from 3 to 13 years of age with various hematologic cancers. These children had been treated with different drugs and [chemotherapy] for eight months prior to treatment with delta-8-THC. The delta-8-THC treatments started two hours before each session of chemo and continued every six hours for 24 hours. With this treatment, vomiting was completely prevented and side-effects were reported as negligible.

With the help of science, we too hope to influence and advance the benefits of delta-8-THC as well as all other cannabis-derived compounds

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
            Definitely has helped with anxiety, and a bit with aches/pains. Can't say that it has helped with sleep at all.

What brand are you using and where do you buy it please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Solistic Distribution, I believe they are based in Longview. I’ve been impressed with the product, great value, too. Get the 2000mg/1oz bottle of the full spectrum tincture. You can buy samples for shipping price to try it first.
              solisticdistribution.com

Comment

I'm not big into CBD stuff, but this past summer I was physically beat up. I'm 44 years old, 43 still this past summer and I have a 16yo who plays baseball. I threw a ton of batting practice, hit fungo, ran 3-4 times a week, etc.... Needless to say I was bead down, my knees were sore every day, my arm was killing me, and so on.... I went to a CBD place here in Round Rock, bought a topical for my knees/shoulder, honestly didn't do any good. I also had some serious pain in my left foot, thought I had fractured a bone throwing BP but the ortho MD and an Xray said it was something else, I won't bore you with the details. The MD wouldn't comment much on the CBD topical but suggested that I buy Voltaren over the counter and use it to relieve joint pain. I can tell you, it works. My issue was overuse and being middle aged, laying off provides me relieve, but if I have to go until my joints are sore, Voltaren OTC beats the CBD stuff by a mile. My personal feelings are that CBD products are snake oil at best.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                  Solistic Distribution, I believe they are based in Longview. I’ve been impressed with the product, great value, too. Get the 2000mg/1oz bottle of the full spectrum tincture. You can buy samples for shipping price to try it first.
                  solisticdistribution.com
                  Thank you

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

J-

Have used it a few times and mostly found all of it to be placebo type affects.

Mostly delta-9 type stuff. I found that the cost didn’t equal the benefits Tbh.

We need to play some golf soon my man, your # still the same?

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                        J-

Have used it a few times and mostly found all of it to be placebo type affects.

Mostly delta-9 type stuff. I found that the cost didn’t equal the benefits Tbh.

We need to play some golf soon my man, your # still the same?

The delta 9 is the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis.

Comment

*Anything that claims to cure everything is a sure sign of snake oil.
                          I tried CBD with an open mind to help with said curable ailment, and it didnt have any affect for me personally.
                          In my opinion it is an industry purely riding the high of its cousin cannabis..which is effective, in places cannabis is illegal.

Comment

One of my friends gave me some CBD oil that’s supposed to help with sore muscles, I tried a bit and not really sure if it helped or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              The delta 9 is the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis.
                              you are correct - the packaging says <.09% Delta 9 - I was incorrect when responding the first time!

it was the delta 8 that I was using, either way, cost didn't equal benefits (for me) so it was a rather short lived experiment. I tried gummies, liquid, and flower, and didn't gain the benefits that some of my friends seem to. Everything aint for everyone I reckon

Comment

True Story: I pulled a muscle in a my neck about a year or more ago.. and wife and I were in Oregon on vacation. She goes... you want to stop in and get some CBD cream to put on it and see if it helps. I thought sure..

Anyway I go in and tell them.. look i'm not interested in getting High but i need something to put on a pulled muscle in my neck. They give me a CBD roll on stick and I used it like 3-4 time a day and it helped relieve some of the tension. Towards the end of the week I notice the mole on my neck started growing and looked like a raisin. I was like *** this is nutz.

We get back home and neck goes back to hurting, but what was worse was the dang mole as I would nick it when shaving, it would get irritated, etc. I finally got pizzed off and just took some scissors and cut it off even with the skin. I bled like a stuck pig and had to go lay down with a wash cloth on my neck for about and hour to get it to stop. I bandaged it up and kept it on there for 4 day and it finally closed up and is now fine.

I told my wife.. next time we go I am going to get revenge and buy an even larger CBD stick and start rolling it on my penis.

Comment

Working...
                                X