No announcement yet.

2021 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First bass of the year. Hit a Red Bug Zoom worm in about 6 feet of water on a Texas rig about 200 yards from my back door on The upper end of Toledo Bend.
    Attached Files

Comment

Going to hit Lake Fork starting tomorrow for a few days. My dads got a place on the North end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bite was slow only caught one. What you think she weights?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was that on Belton?

Comment

No,leon behind the dam

Comment

Played hooky from work and went to Sheldon, I think everybody had the same idea. What a zoo. I gotta find another place to bass fish, that was chaos.i thought I'd catch em today but I only got a couple small ones. It's Tuesday why aren't these people at work. Lol.

Comment

We wore them out this past weekend at the ranch. Well over 100 caught with a few over 6lbs. Lots in the 3-5lb range

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                    Played hooky from work and went to Sheldon, I think everybody had the same idea. What a zoo. I gotta find another place to bass fish, that was chaos.i thought I'd catch em today but I only got a couple small ones. It's Tuesday why aren't these people at work. Lol.
                    Man i have wanted to try that place. Always heard its a pretty rough area and to just avoid?

Comment

It can be good. It is a rough area, I've never had any issues but some friends have. It gets so choked with grass it can be tough. Running a chatterbait over the top gets em pretty good. Flipping the edges is what I normally do and it usually works, not so much today. There's some big ones in there. I'm going back to the bayous for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post

My dad caught 2 10’s out of Sheldon Reservoir some years ago. We used to live on Garrett Rd just down from there. We fished it every day this time of year. Haven’t fished it since 1991 when I graduated high school. Some fond memories of that little honey hole!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple weeks ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don’t care what you throw this time of year if it doesn’t have red you are throwing the wrong color. Switch to shad colors when that shad start to run

Comment

TBH tournament?

Comment

I was able to look at all of my fishing poles sitting in the corner of my garage. Crossing my fingers for more fishing opportunities this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X