Purple Mattress or Puffy Mattress reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Mattress or Puffy Mattress reviews

Looking to get a new King mattress. Kinda settled down to these 2. I have laid briefly on a purple bed of a friends and it felt pretty good. Have not laid on the Puffy, but it has won best mattress the last 2 years in a row.. Just looking for some real world reviews. I am a big guy and my current Memory foam bed is giving out.

Big fan of my purple mattress. If you like memory foam I think you will be happy with the Purple. No help on the puffy mattress though.

Comment

We have the puffy lux king for almost a year. No complaints so far. When we purchased we were making the same decision between purple and puffy. The deciding factor was the return policy. The CS at puffy told me if we don’t like it that they would come pick it up at no cost to me. Seemed like the easiest return policy so we decided to try them first. Of course we loved it and didn’t use the return policy.

Comment

We have a puffy, I like it about as well or better than any mattress we’ve ever had. My wife said she liked the tempurpedic better that we had at one time but I thought it was too hard. I guess we are both happy with the puffy.

Comment

Also, puffy ran a “refer a friend” coupon after you buy. Gives the friend $350 off and you a $250 credit if they use the coupon code from you. I posted it on FB marketplace and got $750 in credit to buy more puffy stuff

Comment

We like our purple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We’re about to order as well, going with the puffy lux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are these hybrids or solid foam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like our purple

Comment

Been happy with our purple.

Comment

Love our Purple

Comment

My wife and I do not like our purple mattress. We’re both side sleepers and we wake up with sore hips and backs. We’re building a house and when we move ours will get replaced.

Comment

Bought a Puffy Lux about 6 months ago and have no complaints

Comment

We have 2 purples. Started out with a king 3" at home. Loved it so much that we bought a queen 2" for the ranch.

Prior to the purple mattresses we had a Tempurpedic. I was going to throw the Tempurpedic in the burn pile, but my dad rescued it. He asked what was wrong it. I told him that it was too hot, too hard, and hurts my body. He said that it looked in too good of condition to just throw away, and that he wanted to use it at the ranch.

Guess what he says now? That bed is hard, and I get hot in there.

Comment

No experience with the puffy, but we love our purple 2

Comment

Working...
                              X