A Weekend in Archer County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Weekend in Archer County

I spent the weekend hunting with two great friends, Billy Gardner (Huntmaster) and Devin Smith. What a great piece weekend on beautiful property with great guys. I took a little time to document what I saw from the air and the ground. I hope you'll watch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghKlwuyx4ZU"]Weekend at Billy's - YouTube[/ame]

Nice looking place, and cool little production! Crazy maze of game trails at the 1:45 mark.

Comment

Great video and good looking country. Havent seen them in years but they dont come any better than those guys! Good good people!

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is company of the HIGHEST quality...

Pretty country up there too, yall weren't but about 15 miles from us, as the crow flies.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
              Great video and good looking country. Havent seen them in years but they dont come any better than those guys! Good good people!
              Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              That is company of the HIGHEST quality...

Pretty country up there too, yall weren't but about 15 miles from us, as the crow flies.
              A good summation of some of the nucleus of TBH. Solid folks!

Comment

It was definitely a fun weekend, but I now have a mavic 2 drone and a 150-600 lense so it cost me. more fun to come

Comment

Great work and thanks for sharing Casey!! I love that country.

Comment

Great video!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X