Berry Ranch ...Dilley,TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berry Ranch ...Dilley,TX

anyone know what happened to the berry ranch........used to hunt hogs there .....sure miss the place

ttt.......

Comment

I took my dad and his pastor there years ago. I killed a pretty good buck off the place. It was the first HF ranch I’d been on and it wasn’t at all what I expected. It wasn’t a canned type place back then for sure. If I remember correctly, it was all managed native deer and under one big fence. Their river bottom wasn’t fenced and had a gazillion hogs. I know I didn’t see a shooter until the last day. My dad and his pastor shot Red Deer bulls and that wasn’t difficult, but the whitetail management was pretty impressive for what typical HF hunts are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turkey hunted there YEARS ago. Funny memory....I had brand new snake boots to break in and ended up walking in my socks saying a snake bite would be better than the blisters those Chips wore on me! Of course, I was walking SLOW making sure there was nothing to get me

Haven't heard any recent news on the place.

Comment

ranch is closed .........do not know if it is for sale or what.......... sure was a nice place

Comment

Working...
          X