Bucks are Frisky this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucks are Frisky this morning

In the stand this morning in Melvin. The cold front moved in a lot quicker than I thought. It is 42with a feels like of 35. Yesterday evening hunt was the hottest all year at 86 and no wind.
    Haven't seen a lot of deer (7-8), but everytime a doe comes in a buck pushes her out
    Attached Files

Been chasing today in hallettsville. The only one not pestered is a yearlong doe. She'll be getting some attention in about a month most likely.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

They were bouncing around in Harrison Co. this weekend. Not hard down but chasing.

Comment

They have been pushing the does around Magnolia for a week or more....

Comment

Had 3 good bucks in the yard today looking at the ladies. This is the best one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            Dang, he's a nice one.

J

Comment

I've seen a lot of doe chasing each other like crazy this morning but not a single buck has joined the party...

Comment

They were chasing the only 2 doe I have right now. My big boy and a couple other legal bucks were tearing up the place chasing does this morning and they all ran off leaving me with a squirrel and a nubbin buck. It was exciting for a time.

Comment

They have been chasing the girls all day at my house. Had a big 13 come by with a tine broken off part way.

Comment

He still at it? He's bound be skinny by now lol.

Comment

What a nice deer, hope that guy gets lucky early and often.

Comment

Working...
                      X