Giuliani lays out the Biden Crime Family Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Nobody finds it odd that something of this supposed magnitude would come out now? This close to the election.

If it was your political party, I’m curious as to what the thoughts would be.
    Anything coming out this close to an election should be looked at with suspicion but that doesn’t make it untrue. The big question the FBI should be forced to answer is, as long as they’ve had this info why they have not commented on it one way or the other. Several reports said the FBI has had the hard drive since the impeachment hearings were going on

Comment

Where is Hunter? Why doesnt he come out and prove all of this untrue? Joe/Hunter trying to bury the story just makes it that more suspicious.

Comment

Just read an email from Trump Train news that Fox has received confirmation from one of the China partners that it's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Anything coming out this close to an election should be looked at with suspicion but that doesn’t make it untrue. The big question the FBI should be forced to answer is, as long as they’ve had this info why they have not commented on it one way or the other. Several reports said the FBI has had the hard drive since the impeachment hearings were going on

They were waiting to the Facebook fact checkers to verify for them [emoji16]

Comment

I think it is odd timing- But if the FBI will not reveal the evidence and given ample time to do it then do it before so Americans can know the candidates

Comment

Nobody finds it odd that something of this supposed magnitude would come out now? This close to the election.

It’s been our political party for 4 years getting hammered by every BS lie the media and the Dems can dream up. Trumps Taxes, Russia Collusion, the Impeachment, Covid due to Trump somehow....... none of that was true. But now because it’s about your party it’s suspicious?? That’s bad even for you

Comment

The emails are either real or fake. So far, there is no evidence to prove they are fake outside of the people who peddled proven false evidence of Russia Collusion for 3 years starting these are Russian collusion. No one is even really disputing them.

There are multiple verifications of these being real dropping since yesterday. Guess we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                  It’s been our political party for 4 years getting hammered by every BS lie the media and the Dems can dream up. Trumps Taxes, Russia Collusion, the Impeachment, Covid due to Trump somehow....... none of that was true. But now because it’s about your party it’s suspicious?? That’s bad even for you

Heck. I remember when the media talking point was that Trump’s kid’s business relations compromised and therefore disqualified Trump from being President. Also that JRs divorce made him a scumbag and that was a direct reflection on his father. I’m pretty sure we saw those exact arguments here on TBH.

Comment

The reason it wasn't released any earlier is that the dems had to be pot committed. If what is said to be coming out is true no sane person will be able to vote for Biden so the information just needs to be out by Nov 3rd.

Comment

This isn’t anything new. Its just the smoking gun. People with half a brain already knows how corrupt the leaders of the Democratic Party have been. They make the mafia look like altar boys.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Where is Hunter? Why doesnt he come out and prove all of this untrue? Joe/Hunter trying to bury the story just makes it that more suspicious.

That's not the way our system works, or was set up to work.
                        As much as anyone else, I get frustrated as well, but he will be innocent until PROVEN GUILTY.

Comment

There is usually on October surprise. Politics is dirty business for sure.

To answer the rest of your question, I don’t care which side it is, corrupt is corrupt. I’m sure there is plenty to go around on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Wouldn't be surprised if gets an arkancide overdose crazy as this all is.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                              The reason it wasn't released any earlier is that the dems had to be pot committed. If what is said to be coming out is true no sane person will be able to vote for Biden so the information just needs to be out by Nov 3rd.
                              see this is my biggest fear, that the info was saved for optimal use for the election, when it could have saved kids lives.

this better not be the reason, but i assume it is.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                                Politics is certainly a dirty business, but are you saying it should be ignored due to timing? Nothing about the validity of the material? Hmmmmm.....
                                That’s not what I’m saying at all - I think it all should all be unloaded.

I also question the validity of anything that is “found” this close to election time. Especially with documented efforts to affect the election that have been proven.

Comment

Working...
                                X