• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Houston NF 2020-21

Is everyone ok? [emoji23]
    Can we start this thread...
    Ok go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in, I've been waiting for this to pop up.

Comment

Used to hunt SHNF, for decades. Loved it. Now, I hunt Sabine NF. I think I'll start a thread for Sabine.

Comment

Planning on spending sometime in a tree there this year.

Comment

I miss the SHNF. Hunted it a ton when I was at A&M and killed several deer/hogs.

Comment

I'll be out there.

Comment

Ill be out there this year. been a few years since I hunted there but will try a few new spots.

Comment

I will try to be out there.

Comment

Never deer hunted out there only chased squirells. I drew a doe tag this year so plan on giving it a try.

Comment

I just got my cameras stolen yesterday, people think they own the forest

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw you posted that on the facebook page blue, Where about on the east side? Thats where I hunted the last couple years because I was at Sam and never had a problem.

Comment

Just leaving the forest. Wanted to take advantage of wet ground for tracks.Headed home now. Had a few new areas I wanted to check out I marked on GPS. Couldn't figure out how to get to a few of them. Just too thick. Found two great areas with lots of sign. One is a little too close to private land. The other I stumbled into following drainages. Found a butt load of tracks, scrapes and acorns. Started marking it on onX, picking out stand locations etc. Kept following tracks and ran into a lean to and a feeder. That explains why it was so beat down. This was like a mile and a half in too.dude has to be using a 4 wheeler.

Comment

If this is yours id move it quickly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks. If you hunt that area the GW may write you up. Needs to go away asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                              Just leaving the forest. Wanted to take advantage of wet ground for tracks.Headed home now. Had a few new areas I wanted to check out I marked on GPS. Couldn't figure out how to get to a few of them. Just too thick. Found two great areas with lots of sign. One is a little too close to private land. The other I stumbled into following drainages. Found a butt load of tracks, scrapes and acorns. Started marking it on onX, picking out stand locations etc. Kept following tracks and ran into a lean to and a feeder. That explains why it was so beat down. This was like a mile and a half in too.dude has to be using a 4 wheeler.
                              Should have just kept this under your hat and called the GW...idiots who do that aren't hunters, and need to be caught and nailed to the wall

Comment

Working...
                              X