Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please keep our family in your prayers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please keep our family in your prayers....

We lost a great man yesterday, my grandfather. He was a devout Christian who touched the lives of countless people. He was a family man above all else. He’s the one who introduced me to the outdoors and was the ultimate role model. Regardless of issue he always had the answer. He grew up poor and built an amazing construction company, the man could do it all and will be missed greatly. His loss was sudden and unexpected. He went to the farm with my dad to bring home our tractor to do some work around the house. Once he got home he took an nap as always and just never woke up. There was no suffering and I can’t think of a better way to go than peacefully in his sleep after a day at the farm (his favorite place).

RIP Bobby (Bops) Cantrell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers up.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for your family, God's peace and understanding!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

Lord receive this Soul into Your eternal rest. We mourn with the family of their earthly loss, but we rejoice in the Heavenly Homecoming of Bobby our brother in Christ. Comfort the family Lord, especailly our brother Canny and his dad. Thank You Lord for taking Bobby so peacefully. What a way to see You face to face... go to sleep in your earthly body and wake up REDEAMED! At the appropriate time Lord please return this family's Joy. Heal their hearts and show them the peace of the new normal here in this world until they are reunited with Bobby for all eternity. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Lord receive this Soul into Your eternal rest. We mourn with the family of their earthly loss, but we rejoice in the Heavenly Homecoming of Bobby our brother in Christ. Comfort the family Lord, especailly our brother Canny and his dad. Thank You Lord for taking Bobby so peacefully. What a way to see You face to face... go to sleep in your earthly body and wake up REDEAMED! At the appropriate time Lord please return this family's Joy. Heal their hearts and show them the peace of the new normal here in this world until they are reunited with Bobby for all eternity. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen!
                          Amen

Comment

Prayers for you and your family Ryan.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. God, we thank you for the life you gave this man and the effects he had on those around him. Please welcome him with your open and loving arms. We pray for strength, comfort, healing, and peace for his loved ones. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X