What Work Boots Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Work Boots Are You Wearing?

Time for a new pair of work boots and didn't know if anyone had some good recommendations. I've always worn Justin Work Boots but the last pair didn't last long and think there are more comfortable options (sole came lose from boot less than 12 months) so looking at others.

Eyeballing the New Red Wing Rio Flex. Any feedback, suggestions or ones to stay away from would be appreciated.

A premium square-toe, brown pull-on work boot for heavy-duty performance in high western style. It features the Dynamic Fit System for easy entry and all-day comfort. Shop Now At Red Wing Shoes.

https://www.thorogoodusa.com/america...edge-814-4201/

Comment

Redwing Lace ups with their cooper inserts. I put a 3-5 applications of mink oil on them and once it is soaked in i use a clear polish, makes them shiny and bullet proof.
      6" super sole 2.0

Last edited by topwater blowup; 09-15-2020, 09:16 AM. Reason: adding information

Comment

I've been wearing Wolverine for past several years. Fit my foot the best.

Comment

Justin square toe.

Comment

Red wings

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chippewa

Comment

I've had the best luck with twisted x.

Comment

I wear Wesco Firestormers. Im not a wildland fire fighter but we have a team here at work and alot of those guys wear them. Im a mechanic / welder so I like the fireproofness, kevlar stitching, and general toughness of the boot. They are buy once, cry once boots at $450 bucks but are totally rebuildable. Ive been through Redwing, Danner, etc and they are just getting to be a joke over the years. These guys have been around 100 yrs and still handmade in Oregon. (cheaper at Baker shoe in Cali)

Comment

Double H for the last 6 years and will continue

Comment

Irish Setter Ashbys. Third pair I've had. Very comfortable

Comment

Guess i should include that mainly looking for a pull on traditional boot, no laces.

Comment

I've heard lots of good things about these. Quite frankly, I'm tired of having achy feet in the evenings. I think i'm going to run and try on a pair of these.

Comment

Red Wing 1178's is all I wear.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Double H for the last 6 years and will continue
                              Glad to hear this, bought my first pair Saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X