20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
    Count me in too fellas! I hunt Aransas Pass to Baffin and would be willing to trade trips!

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela
    Come on with it

Comment

Can’t wait for early teal hopefully they show up

Comment

Ready for teal season... Have already had a buddy call me saying he's been seeing a few here and there. Still waiting on band number 1... hoping this is the year

Comment

I'm in, but won't be hunting til January then hitting it hard until close.

Comment

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
            Count me in too fellas! I hunt Aransas Pass to Baffin and would be willing to trade trips!

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Let’s do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Counting down the days

Comment

Got picked for a duck blind in the wallisville project . Our good friend Laura will probably all but destroy that opportunity...

Comment

Gearing up. Need to get out all the decoys and clean them up. Have a trip planned for Colorado and another for Kansas. Plus hunting around here.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                    Gearing up. Need to get out all the decoys and clean them up. Have a trip planned for Colorado and another for Kansas. Plus hunting around here.
                    Are you hunting with a guide in Colorado? Or public land? What part of the state?

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                      Are you hunting with a guide in Colorado? Or public land? What part of the state?
                      No. Private land on the Rio Grande. Also will be chasing grouse too. Kansas will be a mix of private/public for ducks geese and pheasant.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                        Fo some reason I feel this is going to be a warm dry winter, just a gut feeling.
                        lol As long as the states above us freeze over it can be warm here. Got to find the ice line and hunt south of it. Thats where the mallards will be.

Comment

Pumped for the season.

Teal season was awesome until Irma came through last year. New pup should be ready Dec 1 also so excited to have her this year.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            Got picked for a duck blind in the wallisville project . Our good friend Laura will probably all but destroy that opportunity...

What are you trying to say?? Because all I see is your avatar pic

Comment

^ducks errywhere

Comment

Gonna do alot of duck hunting this year...it been a while and I'm looking forward to it. Don't think we will have many teal on the lake but will have plenty of divers for regular season.

Comment

Working...
                                X